“So good”

Add it.
Davidos Pizza
Ranked #49 of 135 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Reviewed 15 February 2017

Definitely giving Aldo's a run for their money. Davidos is slightly more affordable and just as delicious. They have Stromboli too.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

This was our first visit and we ordered the 18 inch Greek style pizza. While the pizza itself was OK the entire crust around the margins was about 4 inches and very bubbly. No toppings at all, so basically each slice was about 4 inches of pizza and 4 inches of crust. For $20.00. Not impressed at all and will not be going back.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 9 January 2017

I had been wanting to try this place for a long time, but since it is strictly delivery or take-out, (save for one small round table with two chairs) and I live 15 minutes away, I had never done so, until yesterday. I LOVE an authentic pizza, especially during NFL football season, when I have to eat pizza to watch a game, so I went over and ordered their medium sized deluxe pizza (it's 18 inches, which is as large or larger than most places "large" pizzas. The deluxe comes with all the good meats and a few veggies; I asked for it to be thin crust and crispy.....usually with all the stuff on it, you can't get anyone to cook them that way, but, David cooked my pizza to perfection and it was still good and hot when we got home. Davido's pizza is by far better than any of the chain pizza joints, better crust and better toppings. My wife enjoyed the spaghetti she ordered and it was a very generous serving size. Overall, I rank Davido's pizza on the top tier of pizza's to be found in our metro area. And prices are very reasonable for what you get. And, my pizza was ready a few minutes faster than originally quoted, so with all that, I will definitely be a return customer!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 24 February 2016

Only problem here was that no one answered 2 phone calls or returned our message. We decided to go to store and wait for pizzas to be made. The pizza can be selected from the menu or created from many different ingredients. They were prepared within 15 minutes and certainly better than all the chain stores. Our favorite was the Greek and the black olive with green chile. We will back, don't hesitate. Give them a shot. I am always searching for the best pie around.

Date of visit: February 2016