Hilton Garden Inn Albuquerque North/Rio Rancho
Quality Inn(Rio Rancho)(Great Value!)
USD 79*
USD 71*
Priceline
USD 110*
USD 74*
Comfort Inn & Suites North(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
USD 83*
Hotels.com
USD 117*
USD 50*
  • Pool
Courtyard Albuquerque(Albuquerque)
USD 121*
All reviewscottonwood mallfront deskroom was cleancookiesballoon fiestabreakfast buffetenjoyed my staybusiness trippool and hot tubnice stayparking lotwould stay here againvery nice hotelconvenient locationgreat place to staythe breakfast areafirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Conveniently located and very clean. Hotel shows a bit of age, but staff was very accommodating. Breakfast good, but costs extra. Rooms have plenty of outlets for recharging electronics. Many hotels do not have this. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We were on top floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We were traveling with our five year old. I called to make a reservation for a king bed with a pull out couch. I was able to book a room. Upon our arrival, we went to our room to discover that there was no couch. I called the front desk to ask what the deal was, and was told that there were no king rooms with pull out couches. We then agreed that a roll away would be delivered. We returned to the hotel about 10:30 that night to find large gangs of half dressed teenaged boys roaming the hallways being extremely loud and rowdy. I called the front desk and first asked about the roll away, and I was very rudely told that there were none available. Then, I told them that they needed to do something about the roaming gangs of teenagers. i was told again that they were not going to do anything about it. We then asked for a refund and promptly left the hotel. I would go stay at one of the hotels in uptown. The Sheraton Uptown is a nice hotel at the same price. Don't stay here. The staff is obviously not interested in the hotel staying in business.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank LKB2012
Reviewed 2 January 2012

I stayed at this HGI for one night just before Christmas. It's a bit challenging to find the hotel entrance from Rio Rancho Blvd. but not too difficult. I had Room 101 at the southern end of the first floor. The room was big and clean and I never heard any traffic noise from the street. Otherwise this is a typical and relatively new HGI, and there is a Starbucks right next door if you want a fancier coffee drink than the basic in-room brew. I'll be back next time I need to stay in the area.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank silverthief2
Reviewed 2 December 2011

There are just a few things the weary traveler needs in accommodations at the end of the day; a clean, quiet and comfortable room, a decent meal, and folks who understand that you are tired of being on the road.

This HGI has all of those things.

Upon arrival I was met by a professional and helpful staff.

The property has an indoor pool, fitness room and business center.

The room was clean, comfortable, and contemporary. Although there was a bit of road noise, it was easily mitigated by leaving the fan “on.”

The food was excellent in both taste and presentation. “Hilton” menu for supper but acceptable choices. Breakfast clearly above the norm.

The service was superb. The staff motto appears to be “can I help you with that?”

I heartily recommend this property.

Room Tip: rear room to aviod road noise.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 October 2011

This hotel is a typical HGI, it's about 10 minutes from I25 and is across the street from a large Intel factory which creates heavy traffic at rush hour. There no restaurants with in walking distance, but there are several nice local places to eat within a 10 minute drive.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple