“I eat here often!”

Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #3 of 4 Bakeries in Rio Rancho
Description: Gourmet bagel café and coffeehouse serving fresh-baked bagels, fresh-cracked egg and hot & cold lunch sandwiches, small-batch artisan brew and popular specialty coffee drinks from Caribou Coffee, and more. Breakfast and lunch catering available.
Reviewed 21 February 2017

This is a great place to eat and relax. I've been coming here a lot, because for a little over $6, I can get a great hot breakfast or lunch. The bagels are fresh and there is a wide range of choices. My favorite is the cheesy hash brown bagel. I get the two eggs and cheddar cheese or the swiss, mushroom, spinach with eggs. One thing...if you order and pay for two eggs, rather than one, just make sure you actually get two on your sandwich. It has now happened 3 times, where I paid for 2 eggs, but just got 1. They will fix it fast. The place is cute, clean and you can eat with a great view of the Sandia Mountains!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We went with some friends to have breakfast at Einstein's west side location. The egg, bacon and cheddar breakfast was excellent and a good value. Will be back!!,

Reviewed 29 April 2016

We walk into this Einstein on Tue., April 26, 2016 and we are 4th in line to order. The person who is ordering is taking and extended period of time since she ir ordering a couple of dozen bagels. The problem is there are five employees behind the counter with three just talking amongst themselves. No on is thinking to open up another order taking position like the used to. When w finally get up to the cash register, this tall, blonde skinny guy is taking orders. My wife says "good morning" to him and he doesn't respond. no "good morning" back, no "sorry for the wait", nothing...after we place our orders, we get our coffee cups and head over to get coffee. They are out of half and half, which happens frequently. Keep in mind that all of the staff behind the counter when we got there had made no effort to refill the half and half. There is also coffee spilled on the coffee counter with no one having made an effort to clean it up. Sloppy, non-customer focused operation. The other issue that got my attention was that the parking lot for this Einstein can get busy. As we sit there eating our bagel, another employee drives up in a bright yellow car and parks in one of the close in parking places instead of parking out way from the building where most of the employees park. Total lack of focus from the entire group, which is a shame. We have come here on a regular basis and there has been some turnover amongst the staff. This group doesn't seem to have gotten the memo to take care of the customers.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Having ordered dozens of bagels from here I found its a mixed bag. Some bagels are delicious, others mediocre. I would recommend their Harvest Chicken sandwich on a toasted onion or garlic bagel.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

The bagels make the great fillings in the sandwiches even better. The workers are very friendly. Never had a bad experience and it is clean, clean, clean!