“Best New Mexican Food in Rio Rancho”
Review of Hot Tamales

Hot Tamales
Ranked #6 of 128 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I make it a point to come here every time I'm in Rio Rancho. You really can't go wrong with anything on their menu, it's all fabulous. My favorite dish is the chicken & guacamole tacos.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Have eaten here several times over the past year. Love all of their food, but especially the stuffed sopapillas. The burritos and tacos are also excellent, with either red sauce, green sauce, or a combination of both. Lots of great choices.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

The food at Hot Tamales gets better every time we visit. The enchiladas were fabulous. We had great service and the ambiance is awesome.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

They are top notch, restaurant.. posole bowl is awesome.. no liquor but saves on your bill, I think you can bring it in.

Reviewed 19 January 2018

On Tuesday January 16th 2018 my husband and I were debating where to go for dinner--it was a cold day in Abq. N.M. I wanted warming comfort food---Hot Tamales of course. Food is always good, service is friendly and excellent. My husband is a chile rellenos fan and never orders anything else. I wanted shredded beef enchiladas which our server explained are only served on the weekends. He told us the next staff meeting he's going to bring that subject up since so many customers ask for them during the week. Fingers crossed that they are added to an expanded menu. We finished with warm natillas--so good. I have never been disappointed with my meal--so good.