“Great food”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #58 of 129 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Great food and service their endless pancakes hit the spot along with ham eggs and hash browns will come back for sure

Reviewed 29 August 2015

We were among the few dinner diners at this IHOP location mid-week so it was difficult to understand the incredible slow inefficient service. It took WAY too long to get our food and when it arrived it wasn't that good and appeared to be just thrown on the plate. The hash browns were burned and the coffee was lukewarm and stale. We won't return again to this IHOP location.

Reviewed 22 May 2015

This restaurant is owned by the same franchisee that owns all of the IHOP properties in the ABQ metro area and it shows. Aside from the fact that it is newer and cleaner than most of the IHOPs I have been to, the lack of preparation ability from the cooks is pretty standard among the locations. My dining companion and I ordered turkey sandwiches (different types) with fries. After waiting about 25 minutes with repeated assurances from the server that our meal was coming right up (the restaurant had less than 10 customers at dinner hour) the server returned to our table and said that the kitchen was out of turkey so our meals could not be made. It was all kind of awkward and so I asked the server for menus so we could start again. And so we did - shifting to breakfast for me and a patty melt for my companion. After waiting ANOTHER 20 minutes, we received our meals, mine was cold to the touch as well as my side. My companion's meal was barely plated, poorly presented and had exactly 8 french fries on the plate. Realizing this is pretty typical of IHOP in the ABQ metro area, we will not be returning to any IHOP location in town. Paid full price with tip. Disappointing. It is more than apparent that time and effort need to be spent on training employees how a job is done. It seems that training and/or experience is particularly lacking in the kitchens of these restaurants.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We had stopped going to the other IHOP in North West Albuquerque due to incredibly slow service. The one in Rio Rancho is owned by the same owners but we decided to try it out last Saturday evening. We were excited because there were only 5 or 6 cars in the parking lot and we figured we could get served quickly. Boy, were we in for a surprise! We were seated promptly and all ordered water to drink. The restaurant was practically empty! After 20 minutes we still had not been served our drinks or given eating utensils. We left! I don't know if they don't have servers and cooks on duty because they don't have customers or whether they don't have customers because the they don't have servers and cooks. This is one potential customer they don't have to worry about anymore. Incredibly poor management/ownership!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

I love the breakfast options, they have so much to choose from. The staff is also very friendly, love eating their.