“Friendly Pub”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2018

I've been here a few times while in town visiting family. It's a great locals pub, friendly staff, decent prices. I've never been disappointed with the food or service. Always a great experience dining here.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My family and I stopped here to eat while in town. We had to wait about 10 minutes to get seated which was fine, we ended up sitting in the bar area and our server was very annoyed/rude. The manager on duty was very nice and apologized for the server and offered free dessert. The food was just ok, the whole experience was not what we expected.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

A very Friendly pub, good food, and drink. Worth the time to stop in and relax and have some food and drink.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is quite loud because it a bar and pub combined with food orders. My meal had vegetables pasta and sliced chicken in a slightly spicy broth. This was a new dish for me first time I've tried it. I found it to be quite tasty but I would have appreciated a little more chicken and vegetables mixed in with the pasta noodles. The service was adequate but I found myself wanting more water and nobody was around to give me any.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Went to O'Hare's with a large party for dinner. We were seated quickly. I had never been here and it was suggested to get O’Hare’s Double Decker Reuben, which was a
Corned beef sandwich, swiss cheese, sauerkraut & chile remoulade on grilled rye & mashed potatoes with green chile gravy($10.29). What a great meal, the mashed potatoes were oh so tasty. I got the Chile remoulade on the side, it's green chile, horseradish(I think) & thousand island type dressing. It was spicy, I just added a little to sandwich. Others ordered the Hot Pastrami sandwich, Chicken Fried Chicken
Breast of chicken, dipped in beer batter & coated in house breading. Golden fried and served with mashed potatoes with green chile cream gravy and a side of sautéed vegetables($10.79). All were very satisfied with their meals. Very good service too.