“Very nice restaurant service and food.”
Review of Joe's Pasta House

Joe's Pasta House
Ranked #1 of 130 Restaurants in Rio Rancho
Price range: USD 9 - USD 30
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: "Our Focus is on Quality Ingredients, Great Atmosphere & Personal Service." Voted Best Italian Restaurant Albuquerque 2013, Best Pasta Albuquerque 2013 & Best Dessert: Tiramisu; as voted on in Albuquerque the Magazine, The Weekly Alibi & Best of Taste of Rio Rancho 2014! Serving Rio Rancho & Albuquerque, New Mexico area for over 14 years & reviewed as one of the Best Restaurants; Joe's Pasta House proudly shares with you the traditional Italian American cuisine created with immigration recipes taught to Joe while growing up in his grandmother's kitchen. Working in the family bakery, Joe also learned the pastry trade from his father; but his heart remained in grandma's kitchen. After reiceving culinary training in NYC; Joe started out in the restaurant business as dishwasher, then a cook while also serving & he worked his way up. Being experienced with working with several chefs, he started his first business with Dagwood's Restaurant following with Avanti's Pizzeria & Dakota's Catering. Kassie (KC), Joe's wife, started out as server in her teens, working her way up to food & beverage management by her early 20's; both in restaurants & catering. Together Joe & Kassie Guzzardi team up to serve you with over 50 years combined restaurant & catering experience. It is our joy & pleasure to serve you.
Reviewed 5 November 2017

Servers are friendly and helpful, owner oversees and greets all customers. Bread oil and tomato bruschetta are automatically placed on the table. I've had the spaghetti and meatballs, senior eggplant and chicken parm, all well prepared, hot and tasty, had the prime rib last Wednesday, the last Wed. until spring, it was well prepared and the we able to provide my pure horseradish to mix with the creamed (it's just me and horseradish) Even if their busy they make my wifes' Spaghetti aglio e olio for her. The appetizers we've had are great but unless you're a big party it's a lot of food, some is going home ( not a problem for me ;-)) Service is fabulous even the bus staff is friendly and helpful with clearing and refilling but always asking if it's ok.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

Quick service from a truly friendly waiter. Great bread served with oil, spices, marinara. Out-of-this-world Italian wedding soup. Home made pasta dishes with delicious sauce. Salmon grilled to perfection. And......Joe stopped by our table to see how things were going and chat. nice guy. Great dinner.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I've been a frequent visitor of Joe's Pasta House for 10+ years and the food is always great! I especially like the Linguini and Clams...it has a delicate garlic wine sauce and there's plenty of clams..wine selection is also good and on weekends there is a guitarist for those romantic moments. I highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I've eaten here several times and am never disappointed. Every meal has been great and I always have leftovers to take home and enjoy again. Service is always fast and efficient, I've never been left waiting for anything. It's not a huge place, has a little bar, waiting area when you first walk in, the dining area is of average size, I think it's just right for dining.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I can’t say I have had a bad experience yet, both service or food.
My favorite dish to date is the Mediterranean pasta dish. I have had it with chicken and just pasta, both are delish!
The service from all the employees and the owner himself is above and beyond amazing. Our waiter Tony was extremely engaging and very attentive to our needs. It didn’t stop there, the owner himself, Joe, not only remembered our names, stopped at our table to chat and make sure we were satisfied with our meal. He shared his memories with each and every table that asked or commented on his place.
As busy as the restaurant is the atmosphere was soothing and calming for a night out.