“Wonderful Vietnamese Food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 22 December 2017

We visited Pho Bar last weekend. The service was excellent and the food was fresh and just what we were looking for in our area.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I have never been to this restaurant before but I thought I'd give it a shot I'll submit a picture of the noodle and filet mignon soup I tried it is very good,cilantro basil jalapenos and noodles were also included on the side to enhance it even further, service was good, atmosphere was nice, food was excellent.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The service, menu options and cost are all great. The inside of the restaurant is rather plain but they make up for it with the food. We are vegetarian and really like the options they have for us. They have something for everyone at this restaurant.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Honestly, I did not even really enjoy this restaurant. Giving them the benefit of the doubt with a 3 star rating. Food was very average. Was solicited for charity while I was eating my meal which I found to be very rude. Much better Vietnamese food in the area.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

They may be redecorating as there were places for pictures on the walls but no pictures. There is a bar area to the left, a dining area straight in and another dining area to the right. We were seated promptly and had good service. My wife had the pho, I chose a noodle dish. We had spring rolls and fried wontons to start. The food was very good. As mentioned the décor is a bit Spartan but clean. This is a place I would like to return to try again.