“Good Food”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 10 October 2018

The food here was surprisingly good. For an Italian restaurant in a small town it was actually really good. I had the meatball sub, and it did not disappoint. Everyone at dinner said their food was good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We strive to do our best to please our customers with delicious food and great customer service! Next time in town, stop by again!

Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

We were very excited for a delicious Italian meal but this place just fell flat and kept digging themselves into a hole.
Upon arrival we were not acknowledged. The restaurant was empty. The staff was frazzled and a bit hyper regarding the credit card machine being down. As we watched their drama unfold we were finally acknowledged. We were rudely asked if we were waiting for a table, we said yes, then our name was put on a list and we were told to wait. Not sure why we did not leave then, maybe because we were starving. As we waited with a larger party and another party of 2 someone came into the waiting area and announced "I fixed the credit cards machine, so it's good now". Not sure any of us needed to know that but maybe the employee needed a "you go girl" from us. We did not wait longer than our quoted time, which was good. After rudely being seated I noticed the area we were seated in was dusty, everywhere, like it had not been done in months. Open my menu and super excited to try the eggplant parmesan ( my fave in every Italian joint). Don't expect to order a nice wine because they don't have it. I had an option of soup or salad with my entree, I picked soup, Minestrone. I am not sure what it was but it was not Minestrone and the shell pasta was over cooked. Then comes my eggparm... the food that was claimed to be fresh was no where near fresh. The eggplant was dry and lacked taste- no doubt in my mind this was a premade frozen eggplant before it it my plate. The spaghetti on my plate was also very over cooked and the supposed homemade sauce was just meh. This place just could not get there in my book. The employees are rude, the food not good and the cleanliness is questionable. Not even going to talk about my friends lasagna- he can write his own review.
On a side note my water was delicious.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 October 2018

an Italian Restaurant in a small town is usually not good or top quality...no in between...but Capos hits all the marks.

We had pasta, and pizza etc as well as appetizers... all were very good.

Pricing - its a ski town and rates are usually higher but not here... seems to be a very suburban pricing list and the extensive menu has something for everyone.

I recommend it.. and the place is big enough to warrant low wait times and the service is quick and very pleasant..

a Solid family owned business that has been around a long time and treats the customer well...

Date of visit: September 2018
Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2018

Thanks Chris, we appreciate you taking your time to review us! We strive to please our customers with great homemade Italian food and outstanding customer service. Next time in town, come on by again!

Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the great food, very good service with comfortable setting for relaxed meal. All the dishes were great

Date of visit: August 2018
Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thanks for your review! We try to do our best to make your experience at Capos unforgetable! We do make all the food from scratch in the house! Next time in Red River, stop by again!

Reviewed 28 August 2018

The Italian food was amazing! I had the stuffed manicotti and it was really good! My son had a pizza and loved it!

Date of visit: July 2018
Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

We appreciate your review on TripAdvisor! We do our best to please our guests with delicious homemade food and great customer service. We are looking forward to seeing you at Capos again!