“Such Friendly Staff”

Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 17 April 2018

This wasn't the best Italian food I've ever eaten, but it was by far the best service in a restaurant I've seen in a long time. We had the garlic bread, pizza, salad, and desserts. Everything was good, especially liked the load of cheese on the pizza, nice and melty! Would go again.

Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hi there Kyle P,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor! We make most of our food from scratch using only the finest ingredients! We make our own pizza dough and sauce and prepare all the pizza toppings daily. Next time in town, stop by and see us again, please!

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

We stumbled in to Capos after walking around Red River. We ordered burgers. They were Huge with a generous portion of fries on the side. We liked it so much that we went back for pizza and Italian meatball sandwiches another night! The pizza is definitely from scratch with an ample amount of meats and cheese. The wait staff was excellent. Perfect place to eat. It’s casual with a relaxing atmosphere even when busy.

Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear ChrisTc1978,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We make most of our food from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. We never freeze our products. Next time in town, come back and see us again, please.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Tasty pizza. Generous portions. Nice ambiance. Pleasant experience. Friendly staff. Expect a bit of a wait.

Dear Guadalupe F,

Thank you so much for your review! We make most of our food from scratch using only the best and freshest ingredients. Next time in town, stop by again.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stayed in Red River to ski at spring break. A friend referred us to Capo's. We stopped in after skiing. It was crowded but we got a seat within 10 minutes. Wait staff were friendly and attentive. Our entrees were good. My son ordered fish, my daughter a chicken pasta dish. I ordered a small combination type pizza. I found it to be average. It filled me up for sure just not great as expected from the reviews here. The dough tasted frozen to me, the bottom of the dough was not browned and it was a little "doughy." Those are just my tastes, I'm more of NY crust style pizza person. if they would have left it in just a little longer everything would have been better, but over all it was okay.

Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Dear Mikel68,

We appreciate your feedback on Trip Advisor. We make most of our food from scratch including our pizzas. We make our pizza dough from an old family recipe for more than 50 years in different restaurants we owned throughout New Mexico. Next time in town, stop by and give us another chance.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This is usually our very first visit when we come here for Spring Break! My husband I got to sneak off without kids our first night and we tried a dish recommended by our friend "Super Dave", who works there; Bona Magniata (a true must try) and ordered pizza for kids (we brought it over to them)! Of course, we snuck over last night (I did not feel like cooking) for pizza and spaghetti! We have not ever had a bad experience! Good eats and good staff!! See you all next year!

Max K, Front Office Manager at Capo's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Dear Sheila M,

We appreciate your feedback! We offer quite a selection of Italian food from pizzas and pastas to our specialty menu items like a Bona Mangiata ( a rolled eggplant stuffed with beef and cheeses) and great desserts. We make most of our food from scratch in the house.