Days Inn by Wyndham Las Vegas
Regal Motel(Las Vegas)
Budget Inn(Las Vegas)
Sunshine Motel(Las Vegas)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskhot tubcheck in was easygas stationsoupwould stay here againenjoyed my staynice stayyogurtin towngreat roomgreat customer servicea great place to stayeasy accessroad tripnew mexico
Reviewed 21 July 2017

On the north end of town and away from the interstate exits, makes this place a bit inconvenient. Arrived early evening and was given an upstairs room, The stairs are steep and my wife and I are bouncing suitcases up these stupid stairs (and tried not to fall down them the next morning). Got to the room and it was hot, AC had been turned off. We left while the room cooled and went to our car to clean up and re-pack for tomorrow. While the Days Inn lot was okay, the motel across the lot had people hanging around outside and watching. Nothing happened, but you have to wonder if they were just bored or looking to swipe something. Anyway, the room cooled off and everything went fine. Decent breakfast in the morning, in the lobby. BTW- the ice machine is in the lobby next to the front door-- awkward trying to squeeze around someone bent over waiting for ice to drop in the bucket. Paid about $75 for the room

Room Tip: ground floor
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

I am not sure which direction you came from but the Days Inn is located two blocks from the interstate on ramps. The stairs in the hotel are compliant with building codes. We are more than happy to assist with lugage whenever needed. We thank you for your review and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Booked through Hotels.com, apparently my first mistake. The A/C wasn't working well when we arrived. We were offered a different room, but the A/C in that room was blowing warmer air that the room we were in. After the "maintenance guy" worked on ours, it at least blew a continuous stream of air without shutting off, as it had been doing before. We arrived back after a bite to eat to relax and watch a little "tv with premium channels." The first remote wouldn't change the channels, so I got a brand new one from the front desk. This new one didn't work either. After resetting the Direct TV box (as recommended by the front desk), there was no signal at all. The remote wouldn't even turn the TV off; I had to unplug it to shut the power off. When I asked about a rebate of some sort, I was told that since I booked through a 3rd party, Days Inn would not be willing to discount any money they receive from Hotels.com because of the issues at their property. I was told by the "night manager" that even his boss could not OK such a decision. I simply can't wait for the "free breakfast" in the morning. This ought to be good.

Room Tip: Choose a brand other than Days Inn.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you for your review. The AC works but when we sent our maintenance employee up to fix it your window was all the way open. We did reset the remote. All guests have to do is use the channel guide. Sorry your stay was not how we wanted it to be. We would like to ask that you stay with us next time and we will get everything right prior to your arrival.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We spend a night here on our way to Durango
This place was one of the cheaper places yet it was in a good location within walking distance of a Restaurant
And the young man at the counter was very sweet
The beds were crisp and clean
I love it that in this state and city it is cool enough that they have the windows open for fresh air in the mornings
Breakfast was simple but okay toast oatmeal cereal coffee, nothing fancy
Cute stop for one night

Stayed: July 2017

We look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel said i had no reservation. They argued with me for an hour in a half. My mom us elderly and sick. I had to walk her up 2 flights of stairs. Then transfer to another 1st floor room in the morning. I asked if they were going to offer a discount. They said no. I got in at 5am july 6th. I was charged more. I had a small room for 5 people. One person had to sleep on the floor. The refrigerator froze all our food. I was was happy with the cleaning people. Not happy with how the hotel people treated me. They did finally figure out i had a online reservation.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We did not receive your on line reservation until the next morning from your third party booking engine. We always try to accommodate all guest request such as being elderly and needing a first floor room. We don't have any rooms that sleep five people. I hope you will stay with us again.