All reviews room was clean hot tub check in was easy soup would stay here again enjoyed my stay yogurt in town front desk staff great room a great place to stay easy access nm las rudy microwave pet
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

We spend a night here on our way to Durango
This place was one of the cheaper places yet it was in a good location within walking distance of a Restaurant
And the young man at the counter was very sweet
The beds were crisp and clean
I love it that in this state and city it is cool enough that they have the windows open for fresh air in the mornings
Breakfast was simple but okay toast oatmeal cereal coffee, nothing fancy
Cute stop for one night

Stayed: July 2017
daysinnlasvegasnm, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

We look forward to seeing you next time. Thank you for your kind review.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The hotel said i had no reservation. They argued with me for an hour in a half. My mom us elderly and sick. I had to walk her up 2 flights of stairs. Then transfer to another 1st floor room in the morning. I asked if they were going to offer a discount. They said no. I got in at 5am july 6th. I was charged more. I had a small room for 5 people. One person had to sleep on the floor. The refrigerator froze all our food. I was was happy with the cleaning people. Not happy with how the hotel people treated me. They did finally figure out i had a online reservation.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. We did not receive your on line reservation until the next morning from your third party booking engine. We always try to accommodate all guest request such as being elderly and needing a first floor room. We don't have any rooms that sleep five people. I hope you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 July 2017

I booked this room at the last minute on my way from Taos. In comparison to what I have recently paid elsewhere, the price for me and my dog was a very good deal. The room was large, very clean, and had easy access to the outside. The bed was comfortable and the a/c worked well. The front staff person was very nice. The wi-fi worked well. The microwave and mini-fridge was a nice bonus. Overall, I was really happy with this choice.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo

Thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again.