Hotel is definitely feeling its age & Las Vegas is not the most desirable town to be in. The management is making an effort to serve their guests and make them comfortable. Our room and the hotel in general was clean and welcoming. The 6pm snack of soup was top shelf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located off I-25 exit 347. Two story hotel, large parking lot fully lit, secure RV and truck parking, in door pool and hot tub, morning breakfast with waffles and biscuits and gravy, evening snack each night, 24 hour front desk, friendly and professional well trained staff to handle all guests needs, pet friendly.Winner of the Chairmans Award! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Days Inn
- Days Inn Las Vegas New Mexico