“Great Breakfast”

Village Inn Pancake House Restaurant
Ranked #82 of 393 Restaurants in Las Cruces
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Village Inn is a great place for a big, delicious breakfast. Visiting Las Cruces my nephew recommended the Village Inn which was a great recommendation for our large family. Their extensive menu allowed for everyone to have a good selection from the kids to the Great- grandmother. Food was prepared well and served hot and correct. A little pricey but portions were large and a good value for the quality and quantity. The Village Inn was a great breakfast.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Being in Las Cruces alone, I sometimes needed a place to go where I felt comfortable and could get something that tasted good. Breakfast is available anytime and I love that you can mix and match based on your mood. I always recommend the pancake! I also tried their green enchiladas which were really tasty and spicy. You might not expect that the southwestern style food would be very good at a chain but I would definitely get it again. And, of course the pie, you should definitely try one of their many kinds. My favorite was pecan.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My husband and I went here for a late breakfast last week. Service was great, but food average and very overpriced. $25 for breakfast for 2 with no extra special items (I did order a side of sausage and got 2 minis for $.99. We won't be back. No discounts for Seniors, AAA, AARP or Military. Give it a pass - there are much better places for a reasonably priced and good breakfast in LC.

Reviewed 1 December 2017

You certainly will not leave here hungry. The food is down home and hot. The most delicious pies ever for desert!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I love their Mexican themed items. All are flavorful and very, very filling. Their pancakes are light and fluffy.