“The Pie Might be Good ”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food just mediocre higher priced. You are constantly approached by people trying to sell by actual count eleven times so far.

I would try the pie it does look good but I don’t to look at anymore beads.

TomTWI

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Stop in Gallup NM awesome food and service! Get the fried chicken never tasted anything this good need recipe. Yeast rolls huge perfect homemade. Might need cash. We did machines out of order
.wish they were in Texas. An icon on route 66.

1  Thank M F
Reviewed 22 February 2018

We stopped here after checking into our hotel for some lunch. Its a large place and rates highly on the restaurant list for Gallup. There was a lot of native Americans selling beautiful handmade items at the tables but you weren't pressured to buy anything.

We perused the menu and placed our order of Spinach and Cheese omelette and hash browns and a bacon and cheeseburger with fries. The staff were very nice. We were at a lovely table near a fire which was very welcomed as it was a cold day.

We didn't have a long wait for our food. It was lovely and huge portions. So much so we were too full to order desert!

Restaurant had a lovely homely feel about it. Would defo come back and recommend to fellow travellers.

2  Thank Suzibeaton
Reviewed 13 February 2018

We were tired of fast food and thought Earl's Restaurant would be a good lunch alternative. I had meatloaf and my husband had the fried chicken, both on the lunch menu. While they weren't the greatest I had ever eaten, they were good for the price. The management lets the Indians sell their wares in the restaurant and that is a novel experience. The Indians were not at all "pushy" about making a sale. We would probably stop here again.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Earl's is a must stop when traveling on Route 66. This historic establishment maintaines the atmosphere and feeling on an Americana Diner. The wait staff is VERY pleasant and delightful (Jamie is just a joy!) and the food is delicious. My only complaint (if you could even call it that) is that the portions are huge!!! (And they include the Salad Bar) I was too full to order desert so I plan to stop by tomorrow afternoon for a piece of pie and cup of coffee.

1  Thank Adam C

Been to Earl's Restaurant? Share your experiences!