All reviews funky place faywood hot springs pools tubs cabin rv amenities microwave spa property
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Went there on a day trip while visiting Silver City. So relaxing and nice, decided to come back and spend the night in a cabin so I could soak under the stars. The cabins were so much nicer than I thought! Really tight, warm, coffee pot, fridge, microwave, little porch and a picnic area...and so close to all the tubs. The private soak that you get with staying overnight was marvelous. The hot pools were 111 degrees! Heaven!

Room tip: The cabins were great. The RV areas seemed a bit close to each other.
Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank Karen R
Reviewed 16 January 2018

The place looks rundown and it is. The office looks nice inside and has some amenities.

There are three public hot spring areas, two "clothing optional" and one "clothing required". I can't make a comment on private tubs, but ALL of the public Hot Spring tubs lack seating (some none) and all have algae on the bottom of the Hot Spring Tubs.

Camping is a reasonable price. The camping areas are not that great, but they work.

I've been to Natural Hot Springs in Alaska, Canada and Idaho, this one has a much lower standard then any of the others.

Date of stay: January 2018
2  Thank Rick L
Reviewed 26 November 2017

Relaxing hot springs pools. We had the best time here. The folks we met were the best. Good camping spaces for our motor home. The clothing optional pools are the best. Don't miss this spot if you are in the area.

Date of stay: November 2017
1  Thank Douglas R
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We drove to the resorts as the sun was sinking on the horizon. We caught a view of it from the road.
I’m not gonna lie. I thought OMG what did we get ourselves into? It was very underwhelming.
When we pulled in it looked like any old ma and pa camp/glamp ground.
We rented a cabin with a bathroom. If you don’t choose one with a bathroom then you must use an outhouse.
The cabin was super nice and had a loft, a mini fridge, and a small table for two and dishes.
The bed is a double size which was not a problem for us but I can see where it would be a tight fit for some larger couples.
All the rentals and campsites have fire pits. So bring some wood!
There are essentially 3 groups of hot tubs:
1) Private hot tubs- cabin renters get a complimentary hour in one.
2) Clothing required- three pools. The 105 degree one drains into the 102 degree one which drains into a cooler one.
3)Clothing optional- three pools. The 105 degree one drains into the 102 degree one which drains into a cooler one.

The atmosphere is laissez-faire. It was so relaxing!
It was the nice cabin, the relaxing hot tubs and atmosphere that won us over.
We will definitely be returning.
Room tip: Get the cabins with bathrooms. The most private one is the handicapped one, but you should know that they will move you if a disabled person requests it before you arrive.

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

If you want a high-end perfect Spa don't come here. If you want authentic and local, do. I loved it. I rented a cabin which was simple (no bathroom) and full of character and clean. DO bring your own food, choice in the onsite shop is limited, although they sell charcoal bags to use in the cabin BBQs.

The pools are lovely, and clean. As is the setting overall, just expect rustic and slightly ramshackle.

They have clothing AND clothing optional, I used the latter as I feel a natural spring environment such as this is better experienced in the raw!

Guests were mostly local (within a few hours drive) however I felt very welcome and enjoyed great conversation.

The clothing optional pools attracted people of varying shape and size, everyone just comfortable in their own skin. The place is inclusive (All ages/sexes) and there was absolutely no 'funny business'.

They really could market more effectively to attract tourists, what a great find!

Date of stay: October 2017