“Great Donuts”
Review of Lovin Oven Bakery

Lovin Oven Bakery
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Espanola
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

For years I have been saying to my wife that I want to stop and get some donuts at Lovin Oven. I had heard from friends how good they were but every time I went by I was in a hurry or it was late in the afternoon and they were closed. This time I stopped and was not disappointed. Yes, the donuts are great. And the owner/baker was a joy to talk to. In fact, my wife who was waiting in the car began to wonder if I was going to come back. When I did I had enough donuts for a couple of days. I'm glad I did because I enjoyed each one. So will you

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Been here forever, and if you need a tasty homemade doughnut or cookie, this is the place to go. The price is right. All kinds of yummy doughnuts. Family business with three generations working together

Reviewed 9 May 2017

On our way to Taos we stopped here on the recommendation of locals and are we glad we did. The apple fritter was delicious so we got another half dozen. Staff was very pleasant as was the owner. Highly recommend a quick stop.

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Just happened upon this bakery for coffee and was amazed by the selection of donuts and cinnamon rolls. We shared an apple fritter and a baked cinnamon roll and they were some of the best we have ever had!! The owner-Dino was friendly and fortunately had time to chat and suggest some things we may want to stop and see. This is going to be stop whenever we're in the area! Thanks Dino!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Being from the Midwest, I like donuts just so. These meet my expectations and more. Get there early as they sell out daily! Long Johns are to die for....