“Great Sushi Prices and Sizes”

Jo Ji's Sushi and Teppan Grill
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Espanola
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 14 March 2017

I have never been disappointed eating at Jo-Ji's. The only problem I had the last time is I ate too much....

The fish is always fresh and the presentation is always appealing to the eye. The main chef, Chef Ramiro give attentions to detail and your liking's preparing your order to perfection. Our waiter Eric is always full of joy and makes the ambience sweet for your meal experience.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

I love the food and the environment when you eat here you can really just sit eat and talk and enjoy great food.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

They call Panko coating "tempura", so be aware. Missing items and in-frequent visits by server make this a place to avoid.

1  Thank gregnx
Reviewed 3 August 2016

The food was great and the hibachi grill chef was very talented, keeping up lively conversation while juggling cooking utensils and making quite a show of creating our meal.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Having been here several times with my grandchildren who live nearby, I was shocked at the experience tonight. We were seated at the grill table by the hostess, who didn't say a word to inform us anything was unusual. After waiting for a while I noticed that there seemed to only be one cook for the three large grill tables already seated. Upon asking the manager, he told me that yes the other cooks were not there and this was the only one. He didn't apologize but only said "I told the hostess to tell people." After waiting for an hour and fifteen minutes (with children!!), we finally were served by the cook, who by that time was also understandably frazzled and rushed through his routine, overlooking the food. Upon leaving my wife stopped to tell the manager that he hadn't handled the situation very well. He neither apologized, offered any sort of compensation--a free drink or appetizer for instance-- nor seemed to care much. Unacceptable, rude, thoughtless behavior towards guests that are known to them.

1  Thank Marc N