USD 62
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 73/night.

USD 72
USD 117
USD 100
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Deming(Deming)(Great Value!)
USD 61
USD 53
USD 94
Priceline
USD 55
USD 74
Orbitz.com
USD 58
All reviewstwo sinkssingle storyground levelnew mexicocomfortable bedspleasant surpriseplace to staymini fridgeeasy accessgreat stopplenty of parkingwafflespet arearoom was largenice breakfastsmall townoff the highway
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Just of the highway this gem is a quiet one story motel that has been renovated recently. Helpful staff . Will come back here anytime we are in the area. Just remember that it’s a small place so book early in the afternoon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
bwdemingsouthwestinn, Webmaster at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work very hard to make everyone feel welcome. I'm happy to see that you found us gem and very quiet . I hope you will have the opportunity to stay with us frequently in the coming months and years.

Sincerely

Reviewed 2 October 2017

We loved our night here, wish it had been longer, the bathroom has beautiful vanity area, plus a sink and more vanity area in the toilet area, this is very rare for a motel, immaculate rooms. A Denny`s 5mns away, mexican border 35 mns

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
bwdemingsouthwestinn, webmaster at Best Western Deming Southwest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Appreciate your comments. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities.Sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you.We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

The reason I happened to stay here because the property in Benson, AZ is no longer a Best Western. It was my favorite and not sure why it’s no longer a best western.
It was much superior in class and service than the Deming location which left me disappointed.
This motel is of bygone era, and is somewhat renovated. The guestrooms are detached and little bit drive from the office with outdoor entrance which doesn’t provide sense of security.
I didn’t had any pet but seemed liked they gave a pet room as there was dog urine odor which kept bothering me.
I went to use the pool but the water was Very cold. Moreover I was surprised to see that it was in State of Neglect with other inhabitants in it such as water-bugs, amphibians,
Algae, tons of pine needles. The poor water quality made the pool unusable.
The commode wasn't properly sanitized or cleaned well. It had urine stains and hairs.
Next morning - Woke up with a sore back, The mattress was not comfortable and I suspect to be older.
Overall- Not a Satisfactory stay. It’s not worth $100 and it’s evident that its way high for the quality that is rendered. The price needs to be around $55 - $65 range. No more than that.
It appears that best western brand is in correction mode with many properties being eliminated - Benson, Wilcox, Lordsburg, Carlsbad and some locations where I had stayed but are no longer Best Western.
With the inferior quality, I wouldn’t be surprised if Deming location is on verge of elimination.
The experience I had, and the changes I am seeing with this brand, prompts me to consider other chain for future stays on my travel.
Next time in the area - I will use other hotel on the other end of town as there are several options with different price options

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Bill C
Reviewed 30 September 2017

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was large and comfortable, and a great value for the price. We actually had a sofa and there was a second sink outside the bathroom -- convenient for 2 people getting ready. Breakfast was also included. If we're ever in Deming again, we'll definitely stay here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us. I’m Happy that our hotel impressed you. We believe we provide a great combination of comfort, convenience, amenities and value. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. Thank you.

Reviewed 29 September 2017

Monica was a can't do attitude during check-in. Only after receiving information about being a Diamond member did her attitude change. Monica kept saying she could not help me during check-in and that it was company policy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review. I’m sorry we failed to meet your expectations.I sincerely apologize that we let you down and assure you that action is already being taken to make things better for the future. we’ll work to provide a more consistent experience in the future.we look forward to having you back with us again soon.