“Well worth a special stop”
Review of Hannah & Nate's

Hannah & Nate's
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Corrales
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2017

We made a special effort driving from Santa Fe, NM to El Paso, TX to stop in at Hannah & Nate's for breakfast this December. Our dining experience was the perfect ending to a Christmas trip to Santa Fe. The drive to Corrales took us off the busy freeway and onto a tree-lined road that brought immediate relaxation. The restaurant was busy but we were seated immediately. Food and service were outstanding. I'm still thinking about the side order of fresh fruit that I ordered, wishing I could find the same thing in my home town. We will be back in Corrales soon, I know, and definitely back at Hannah and Nate's.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

I hadn't been back to Hannah and Nate's for several years and liked it much better the second time around. It's a pleasant drive through "rural" Corrales and the restaurant itself is in an old house. Ample parking is to the side and back. There are three small, comfortable dining rooms. Service is friendly, and attentive and one is made to feel like a welcome guest. The breakfast menu is divided into distinct sections offering everything from "local flavor" to "traditional." My fiesta quesadilla filled with roasted veggies and accompanied by hash browns - per my request - was very flavorful. It would have been better had the quesadilla been browned and warm. My husband's spinach omelet was enhance by the addition of carmelized onions and was great. The hash browns were crispy and not greasy. Our friends were happy with their choices as well. Portion size is average. Meals are accompanied by fresh fruit - which looked very fresh - or hash browns. The coffee could have been stronger but that's a matter of taste. The on-line menu prices are about $1 - $1.50 too low, but still average for Corrales. We'll return to try another of the interesting menu preparations.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We tried this place for breakfast for the first time. We will definitely be back! All the meals we saw looked appetizing and generous. Our French toast came with a side of fruit that was juicy and delicious. The servers and other staff were so very polite, something we appreciate and don't always get. Coffee was good and strong and hot. All in all, couldn't have been better.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

I had the eggs Benedict (orig) and it was delicious. Very friendly staff and great service. A lot of locals eat here.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Lunch and breakfast are offered here. There is typically a very long wait, because it's so darn awesome!!!! Weather permitting eat outside, it's beautiful. The menu offers a lot of choices for breakfast and lunch. Save room for a delicious dessert item. We have learned to snatch one before the meal, otherwise they disappear!!!