All reviewsnew mexicofront deskfitness roommarriott brandnice and clean roomsmelonnice pool areavery comfortable staybreakfast buffetthe main drageggspool and hot tubhave stayed here several timesin townfirst floorthe breakfast arealong trip
Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Needed overnight accommodation for last leg of 9 state road trip. King suite was perfect in that it allowed my husband to watch sports on one television and Me to watch my programs on other. Hotel is very clean and the staff super friendly and accommodating. A good night's rest.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Amelie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2016

Good morning! I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! We understand the need to accommodate our guests with two separate televisions in our suites to ensure a pleasant guestroom experience. We sure hope to see you back with us soon!

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

Made last-minute minute reservation arrived about two hours later room was ready and clean, greeting host was friendly morning staff was friendly, complimentary breakfast was good. Next time driving through Clovis this will definitely be the hotel we use

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Amelie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

Thank you for your review of our property. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! At the Fairfield Inn & Suites Marriott in Clovis, NM, we strive to provide our guests with an excellent hotel experience from the moment you pull into our driveway to the moment you check-out. We look forward to your next visit with us!

Amelie Williams | General Manager

Reviewed 5 September 2016

Booked for three nights, checked out after one. there was nothing wrong with the property or the staff. For me, the room was way to small and tight, TV size and lineup on the small in limited side, and the internet was very poor. I moved to another hotel across the street, and have great internet for work. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly. I just need more space when working on the road.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Amelie W, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2016

Hi, there--
Thank you for your response and I appreciate you staying with us. I truly apologize that your stay wasn't what you had hoped for. I would agree with you that our standard rooms, while on the less spacious side, are always remarkably clean.

The next time you are traveling through Clovis on business, I would enjoy the opportunity to offer you a complimentary upgrade to one of our Executive King Suites which boasts an additional living space that will allow you to work and relax in separate quarters. We have also recently upgraded our high-speed WiFi to fiber so that it is especially fast to keep our guests connected while traveling. Our 24-hour technical support team is on-hand to help with any firewall or technical WiFi issues during your stay. As far as our television line-up, you'll be happy to know that Marriott Guestroom Entertainment will be implemented in December of this year where all Marriott programming will be the same across every Marriott brand and will have extensive TV listings including Netflix.

I hope to be able to personally arrange the details of future stays for you. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.

Amelie Williams | General Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

This Marriott hotel is nice but some of the rooms are showing some wear and tear. My room was missing the hair dryer and the iron was not working. Overall the hotel is a good place to stay and so far the staff has been very nice. The pool area is very nice to host guest and maybe have a bbq and swim.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2016

We stopped in Clovis on our way to Philmont Scout Ranch. This was a great place to take a break from driving, but not have to far to complete our trip. There is not a lot in this portion of New Mexico and I specifically wanted a Marriott property to stay in. I have found all of their hotels are consistent with Customer Service, amenities and price. The Fairfield Clovis was no exception. The staff was nice, the rooms were sizable, and everything was just what we needed on our trip. If your in or close to the Clovis, New Mexico for business or pleasure keep this location at the top of your list to stay.

Room Tip: Ours was great. No real best room that I can tell
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family