USD 105
USD 110
USD 106
Priceline
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 122/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
USD 135
USD 64
USD 61
Priceline
All reviewshuge roomjetted tubnew mexicocookieswould recommend this hotel to anyoneeasy accessnice hotelnice sizerestaurants and shoppingeggslooked cleana great staycheck in was easysausageindoor poolabove averageking suite
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is the 3rd time I've stayed at this LaQuinta. I really love this hotel. This time we had a family reunion in Clovis and the whole family stayed at LaQuinta. Perfect accommodations for everyone. The walls of this hotel musty be made of 2' thick Adobe because it's so quiet! The beds are great, the rooms are large and breakfast is adequate.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
ritanicole, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you Lori for the taking the time to leave us a review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This hotel was perfectly fine, if not really good, as far as comfort of the room and bed. It would have been a lovely night's sleep, except for the fact that the noise transfer between rooms and from the hallway kept my cats very restless, which in turn kept us up. Giving up on the idea of sleeping, we headed to breakfast at 6am, where the eggs, sausage, and biscuits (the only hot items available) were room temperature, bordering on cold. Sadly, the only memory I will carry away from this hotel is that of a bad night's sleep due to noise and the worst breakfast I've ever had at a hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with us. I understand you were unhappy with our breakfast we provide and I am truly sorry. The staff and I take pride in our guest being satisfied and apologize we were unabe to meet the expectation for you.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

No cover so you have to unload/load in the rain/wind. Desk clerk was to busy with her phone instead of getting guest checked in. I had to ask about breakfast and was then filled in about the pool, gym. Carpeting looked like it had been wet and musty smell. Had a room with 2 queen beds. 1 looked like it had been laid on and the other was military form. Breakfast was minimal. No orange juice. Eggs were southwest omelets that tasted a day old. Will only stay again if this is the only available hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
ritanicole, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you Michele for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry to hear that you do not enjoy your stay with us. I can assure you that I will talk to my front desk staff and address the phone issue, and we will work on our breakfast. We do have a covered area in front of the hotel were you can unload car that blocks the rain. If you would like to discuss any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

The size of the room at this LaQuinta gave me plenty of space to work and relax. Fairly close to shopping and restaurants. The location is quiet, overlooking a golf course. A relaxing experience in Clovis.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
ritanicole, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to make sure our guest feel like they are at home when they stay with us. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Made my reservations months in advance asking to locate me on the bottom floor due to my RA. The clerk had me on the 3rd floor and after discussion was placed on the 2nd floor. I had a dog and am quite proud of the manners and cleanliness my pet has. We use LQ 90% of the time while traveling and I have accumulated MANY points as an Elite member. Upon check out the policy is to check the room if you have a pet. The clerk asked if a spot of food on the floor was poop which of course WAS NOT. I was a bit miffed to say the least. I should have pointed out the *$#@ in the corners of the room and under the heater/air conditioner unit. I have stayed at this hotel in the past and had never been treated like I was during this stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
ritanicole, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Clovis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am sorry that you did not have a pleasant stay with us. We focus every day to create an outstanding experience for every one of our guests. I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously and will make the necessary changes to avoid these problems in the future.