All reviewsbreakfast roomsunken tubsausage biscuitstwo queen bedswould stay here againrooms are spacioushuge roomowners are greatthree nightsair conditionercerealcumbresreclinermoteltrain
Reviewed 29 June 2018

I had a long day on the road and stopped here to spend the night. My room #9 I think, was very nice. A big room with a comfortable bed. There is a common area and patio to relax on, if you have time. Very friendly owners. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

2nd time we have stayed here. Rooms are spacious and cozy. Our group of six spent a lot of time in the breakfast room visiting. Owners are great, friendly and you feel like you are visiting friends. Highly recommend for groups and those riding the Cumbres and Toltec train.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We had the honeymoon suite #3. Very large, nicely furnished room. Comfortable bed.It had an air conditioner.Used it at first but did not need it later on as we could open the windows. Nice patio in back to sit outside. Sunken tub in bathroom was nice but would be better for younger couple as we were in our 60's and has no safety bars.Breakfast was mostly packaged and ready made but it was good. Subway restaurant is walking distance. On main road. Would stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 January 2018

I miss living there. So much of it looks different but I still remember the feeling of each place as if I was standing in the pictures. Curious to know what the big dinning room looks like. Oh and the kitchen too. My room used to be the three big windows in the front. U can tell that’s different. As tears run down my face and wishing that I would just awake like nothing has changed. I think to myself THATS A BEAUTIFUL PLACE

Room Tip: Each room was built with a different type of wood. We called one room The Knotty Pine Room. Next to it is The Spruce Room.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I arrived late without a reservation. The host lady was very nice and accommodating. Gave me a quick tour and a good food recommendation. This was in the off season and a lot of places were closed. The room was great. clean, warm, and the coffee & food in the morning was just right. This was a nice surprise. It is family owned and run, a ma & Pa type place. not like any franchise chain, enjoyed the short stay very much.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo