“Better than the average Subway”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #7 of 15 Restaurants in Chama
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Generally, there's not much point in reviewing a Subway sandwich shop, because they're so similar coast-to-coast. However, I'll make an exception for this one, mainly because it's unusually spacious and comfortable for a Subway outlet, too many of which leave one feeling jammed into cramped quarters. That's a non-problem here; there's as much room to sit down and enjoy the food as at any full-service restaurant. Food-wise, it's the usual Subway stuff, WYSIWYG; prices and service are also normal, and it's clean enough. This has become our usual lunch stop when traveling between our home in north central NM and vacation/holiday destinations in southern Colorado, and for others looking for fast road food, I recommend it.

Reviewed 8 June 2015 via mobile

Typical Subway with a very large dining area. Service was good and friendly. Food was good. What else can you say about a Subway

Reviewed 10 February 2015

I stopped in on 2/8/15 for a bite to eat. I was pretty surprised at this Subway that felt like a sports bar. The girl working there was seemingly abrasive and curt, I ordered our food it was quickly prepared and delivered, although the food was fresh and delivered promptly my belief is when food is prepared with discord it tastes different. I wasn't impressed with the service and would of hoped I stopped in on a better day. I read other reviews before I post and am a little shocked but different days I guess.

Reviewed 27 October 2014

My family spends time in the area every summer and are constantly disappointed with dining choices, particularly fast food. We were very pleased to find Subway in Chama where we could eat a quick meal. We knew before we entered that we would not be disappointed in the quality or price. In small tourist areas like this, its easy to spend a fortune on a mediocre meal. It was particularly nice to sit out on the patio and enjoy the mountain view.

Reviewed 2 September 2014

Has the usual Subway menu. The servers were friendly and quick. We had salads and the greens were fresh. There was a nice big dining room attached as well.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!