“Exactly What I Was Looking For”
other traveller has booked this property
Bedroom In Hideaway
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Bedroom In Hideaway
Koi Pond in Courtyard
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Leslie M
“Exactly What I Was Looking For”
Reviewed 23 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I needed a place to stay for a wedding at a venue in Los Cerrillos. This rental was the perfect location and it gave me easy access to the local area sights and activities. I truly enjoyed my spare time visits to Los Cerrillos and Madrid. This rental was a great place to stay and enjoyed my visits with the owners and their great hospitality. Truly enjoyed the freshly made scones waiting for me the first morning . This rental met all my needs and would have been perfect for 3 of us..if we had all come. Would definitely stay here again.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing