“Supposed to be forbidden ”

Phu Quoc National Park
Book In Advance
More Info
USD 70.00*
and up
Phu Quoc Day Trip with Finger Island and May Rut...
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

What you don't see on all those nice reviews is that the national park is forbidden. You are not supposed to enter.

2  Thank Bejetdo
"driver"
"nam"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 22 April 2017

My Sister and I spend a couple hours hiking in the National Park. It was incredibly beautiful. Our driver Nam suggested this stop and we were very happy he made the suggestion.

4  Thank BigMommaCincy
Reviewed 20 April 2017

The place has a lot of potential, but it has been woefully neglected. Garbage everywhere, unmaintained paths, no wildlife to speak of. If you want to just walk through the jungle and look at some of the huge tress, then I guess it's fine, but compared to other national parks, this one leaves a lot to be desired. A big disappointment for us.

2  Thank John B
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Nice nature scene, but could be better if they took care of it more. Easy to get lost as the signs are not very instructive.

1  Thank insurreal