See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 August 2017

This is the dirtiest hotel I ever saw in my life. Toilets are extremely dirty and even found dirt on the first toilet. Beds are hard and dirty too.
See the pictures I uploaded below.
This is not the only dirty room, all rooms are like this.
I was shocked by the first room but when I asked to change it, the other one was the same.
Plus all that dirt, the stuff don't speak one word English, they're not nice and refuse to cooperate.
Guys, I did my best to warn you, if you wanna risk your life for 200 baht, go ahead.

Room Tip: Guys, avoid that hotel, you may get some disease from there.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed here in March. The hotel seemed very quiet. We were possibly the only people staying. We arrived off a night bus at 5 am and arrived to the hotel at half 5. We were expecting to wait until 2pm to check in but the staff let us into the room no problem. They also let us check out on the last day 2 hours later. Both free of charge. Staff were lovely but had very little English. Taxi down to the terminal 21 shopping centre was 100 baht which is affordable. The room was clean with hot water all the time. Air con worked well also. Overall not a touristy hotel but cheap hotel to spend a night or two on a break from a long journey.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2016

My girlfriend and I ended up there looking for accommodation in Korat. This boutique hotel in not located in the centre of the city but some 2 km away on the outskirts of the city.

The place looks good, has a clean pool and a garden plus the hotel rates are cheap. During our stay, most customers were Thai people and some Thai-Western couples, plus some Asian businessmen.

The staff speaks basic English and it's easy to talk with, they are friendly, helpful and polite.

They offer different types of rooms, we chose a basic one which had a beautiful bathroom, fridge, TV and air conditioning plus free WiFi. The bed was OK for my taste, a hard mattress id very good for your back. Anyway, all beds in Thailand are "too hard" compared to the ones of Western countries.

The are is plenty of of places to eat and drink.

Check-out time is 12:00 pm however we had to check-out at 2:00 pm and they didn't charge a single baht to our bill. "No problem sir, you can stay here longer" the receptionist said. They even called a taxi for us.

Very good value, clean, pretty decent rooms and friendly staff. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GeorgeOneTraveller
Reviewed 31 January 2015

The hotel is near the bus station (5 min taxi 80 Bath), and located in a road full of local restaurants to cook your own food. Very successful with locals.
Rooms are big, hard bed, daily wifi password, not noisy at night.
Breakfast was good (American with egg, toast, jam, sausage, instant coffee or tea)
It looks like a hotel for local tourists, so staff do not speak much english, but in the end we were able to do everything, and they were very helpful.
Very good value for money.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Juestra
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I must have been asleep when I booked this hotel ... it was really terrible. We arrived late at night and a VERY patient tuk tuk driver managed to find the place for us, it was in the middle of nowhere (or so it seemed - it was actually about 2 km out of town). The hotel staff did not speak any English at all (absolutely NO criticism of them, the hotel is not designed for foreign visitors, it is aimed at the Thai market) which made it a bit difficult. There is no lift so we lugged our bags up 3 flights of stairs to our horrible room - beds like bricks, DIRTY - hairs in the shower and in the room, black grease in the wash basin. We had booked for 3 nights but we left 1st thing the following morning - the reception staff lady was very helpful in getting us transport and explaining where we wanted to go. Breakfast was lukewarm rice porridge and a packet of white bread next to a toaster.....It was cheap though!! We moved to Sansabai House in the town centre and it was great.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple