“Enjoyable visit to good Chinese Restaurant”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Emperor Chinese Restaurant - Sima Thani Hotel
Reviewed 20 November 2017

I first saw this restaurant when visiting the hotel where it is located when she was visiting there for a business meeting. I was shuffled off tho the massage area in the basement (which was also very good), and afterwards thought I might get to eat something before the business stuff was completed. I found the restaurant just off the main reception area, but I was too late for the lunch sitting.

This time we were taking out my partners daughter and her husband, and I remembered that I had promised myself to return and try the restaurant out. So, off we went.

On first entering the venue looks formal, but the staff and atmosphere are very pleasant. Most, if not all the tables have a revolving platform in the centre, which lends itself to sharing. Which is what we did.

The menu also helpfully offers each dish as small, medium or large portions. We had a selection of dishes: rice of course, roast duck in a lime sauce, spare ribs in Hong kong sauce, seafood and noodles and others. All very good, all hot on arrival, but staggered service.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Good, and would definitely re visit.

1  Thank Alan W