“WTF...no service water at restaurant because of Chinese tourists complaints”

Johan's Beach Resort Scuba
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Wtf. Chinese tourists' complaints from their service water allegedly leading to upset stomachs supersedes NATIONAL LAW and sovereignty. What cowards and nonsense. You can get upset stomach from anything you ate in subic or from jetlagged. And now eating breakfast, they don't offer free service water because of a few complaints. This is ridiculous. I came here with wife last night for beer and billiards and had a great time. They need to correct this new policy and stand up for the national law. I had them serve me a glass of service water their employees drink so that I don't have to file a complaint with the DTI and DOT.

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"safety"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I have dove with Johan's on 3 separate trips. Just can't beat the convenience, the service or the overall quality of the operation.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

A most enjoyable and worthwhile visit, the dive school offers a remarkable number of sites to dive a lot of the however are unrecorded as Johan likes to protect what he has disordered.
I would happily revisit to continue to explore Subic Bay with the team as I found it enlightening, safe and very satisfying. John's offers dives for the beginner to the more advanced divers amongst us, if you get the opportunity
lease visit, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 March 2017

I wanted to dive while visiting a friend that lives in Olongapo. He doesn't dive but he remembered Johan's was across the street from a place he once stayed. I went the day before I wanted to dive to see what was available and looked forward to doing some wreck diving. I was told it would 1000 Pesos since I had my own gear, except a BCD. I agreed and scheduled to dive the next day.The next day I gave the divemaster my regulator with a DIN adapter connected, they set up the rigs and I went to breakfast. When I returned they had returned my adapter saying it was not needed. I put it in my bag and got geared up and it was recommended that i wear a wetsuit and I agreed to rent one. After the dives the divemaster told me that since I rented the BCD and wetsuit it would be 2000 Pesos! Two days later I went on another dive in Malapasqua and when I needed my DIN adapter I realized they had switched mine for an inferior adapter. I wondered if it could have been a mistake but there were only two other divers that day and they were renting full equipment. There was no reason for the shop to give me any other adapter unless it was intentional. I was ripped off twice. First the stolen adapter then the overcharging for diving. Never again. If you decide to use this shop be aware that they may try to overcharge you and keep an eye on your equipment!

6  Thank Goldenstarr