“Once again a great place to stay”
Review of Boomerang Hotel

Boomerang Hotel
Ranked #3 of 100 Angeles City B&B and Inns
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Come here regularly as it is the best around for what I want. Staff are always very helpful and welcoming. Great location to get everywhere from with the shuttle bus being a great service. The food was great once again, the menu provides a lot of options which are really good. Rooms always clean and tidy and have everything I need. Would 100% recommend anyone to stay here, has always been a great stay for me and I will continue to stay here in the future.

Room Tip: I would especially recommend the jacuzzi room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

Both me and a friend of mine from Malaysia spent about a week at Boomerang Hotel, Angeles City

Before this we would always stay around Fields Ave

We were pretty impressed from the way the receptionist Cherry handled our email booking

She was always replying on time and always kept us informed including the taxi ride from Manila to the hotel

The hotel room was comfortable with King Sized beds and hot strong shower streams. Toiletries provided were only a bar of soap

The room was clean however the towels looked a bit aged. They also do not provide complimentary bottles of water. This had to be purchased

There were brown outs but it was rectified immediately probably by their generator

The free transport service around the city was efficient and we used it quite often. We used it to Fields Ave and also SM Mall

The staff were generally well trained and efficient

The hotel was generally safe and we did walk late at night after our late sojourns at the bars

The in house dining was a tad expensive but the portions were huge

The internet was a bit slow but then I realised there were connections at every floor you just had to pick the right connection at the right floor and you had decent connectivity at approx or more than 10 mbps which was sufficient for me

All in all a pleasant stay and will be revisiting this fine establishment again

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank MrB0mbastic
Reviewed 8 February 2017

After the 4 night off he'll I had in the euroasia I had escaped to the beach during that time I had been recommended the boomerang
What great and honest reception staff I asked if they had rooms and what Internet was like
Took the first room they showed me god what a comfortable bed
Internet was like the told me perfect at night a bit slow in day but always good in restaurant
Well I just loved the food there available 24 hrs a day
This is how a place should be run
Thanks guys and girls I will be back

Room Tip: Book early if you want ground floor
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank aadams6850
Reviewed 26 January 2017 via mobile

Being away from home, one needs a cozy place to rest like Boomerang Hotel. The place provides privacy, swimming pool, restaurant. It is located at the center of the city. A transport is available if one needs to picked up from the airport.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

like most hotels in Phillipines the staff are the main stay of visit no exception here they are excellent.the rooms are great plenty of room great shower and toilet plenty hot water.the bar and resto a bit sterile but food was good beer cold .the pool was cold not having any sun and was mentioned by a couple of guest as only negative in there visit and they left the same as me to find better.all in all a great hotel if pool not part of your plans perfect close to bars

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple