“Good breakfasts”

Cuisines: Thai, International, Mongolian
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went here for breakfasts and coffee very reasonable prices good WiFi. Open 24/7 Friendly staff lea was a lovely waitress always smiling and. Just the kinda. Waitress every place should have will return

John C, Manager at Margarita Station, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Chriso,

Thanks for a good review. I think our breakfasts are some of the best in town. IMO they are better than some of the places that charged twice as much.

We do keep working on the staff. Recently we were able to get rid of two waitresses that were giving less than pleasant service. It is very hard to terminate an employee after they become permanent employees, but customer complaints made removal of these two possible. If you get exceptional good or bad service, please give feedback to the managers so we can keep improving our service.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Atypical bar grill on the Angeles City nightlife strip. I have only visited during the day. During that time it’s a hangout for the old time expats. Quiet and if it concerns you safe. Large lunch menu with good grilled food. Not cheap but reasonable. I know what I am going to get so have gone back. SM shopping mall close by.

John C, Manager at Margarita Station, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Larry, Thanks for your review. :-)

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

After my bus trip from Manila airport all I wanted was breakfast and I had such happy memories of eating their Quesadillas 13 years ago. They were still as good as I remembered them.
Ten points for consistency Margarita Station.
You didn't disappoint me.

Pierre,

Thanks for the good comments.

I will our breakfasts up against almost any place in Angeles. We have absolutely the best bacon of any place in Angeles. Also, we serve real ham steaks, not thin sliced ham like most places in town. And our hash browns are made from fresh potatoes, not a deep fried frozen hash brown.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

i saw some reviews about old rustic place with old i can agree but rustic is the grease on the tables where you stick to. and the old benches in side where you can find things what eat others 3 month or longer ago between the rims.
friendly is not a word what they know but over charging you they know how to do.when you order your ice tea with out ice cubes you will be charred extra why they must give you more ice tea. ice tea sachet cost 10 peso to make one liter of ice tea. why i have to pay for no ice cubes 10 peso extra. beside this they don't inform you about the extra charge and it is not in their menu. when you refuse to pay the extra charge they will call the police for you. this is the friendly service at margarita station.

please gfo back to school and learn how to run a restaurant.

1  Thank theovangruisen

Sorry you had a bad experience. We have a manager on duty 24 hours a day. I wish you had discussed your issues with the manager.

The entire restaurant, including the booths, are cleaned throughout the day and then intensively cleaned between 5 am and 7 am. Again, I wish you had pointed out dirty areas to the manager. I have told the staff to put more emphasis on claning the booths.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Sadly I have to start the review by saying parking could be very challenging so park somewhere near and it will be worth the walk. It is old and rustic but it is fine. It kind of invites you to eat more and talk more. Service takes time so don’t come too hungry. I will not recommend this for kids and elders.

Food wise-SUPERB! Portion is generous and they have wide choices. You will love it!

Thanks for taking time to write a review. Our studies show the average wait time for a meal is 15 to 18 minutes. Of course, it can be a little longer when we are very busy.

A large percentage of our customers are over 60 years old.

We do have a high chair for infants. We have many customers that bring their children and it has never been a problem except when parents allow their children to run around unsupervised.