Lowest prices for your stay
USD 22
USD 20
TravelocityUSD 22
CheapTicketsUSD 22
Orbitz.comUSD 22
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 October 2018

We have been to Tulamben many times and always dive and stay with Tulamben Wreck Divers. They are located perfectly, just across the road from the track down to the water to dive the Liberty wreck, and close to the small toko (supermarket) and warungs and restaurants. They have a range of accommodation for all groups and budgets but my pick is the newer Penthouse rooms at the dive centre. The rooms are very spacious and have everything you might need, and if there is anything else then you only have to ask the helpful staff. We have also stayed at the villas next to the ocean in the past and they are lovely too.
The dive operation is very well run and we were lucky to have Kedak as our dive guide again. We did a few dives on the wreck and surrounding reefs and then further afield, travelling by truck to Kubu, Soraya and Amed; all were excellent. This is really diving made easy because so much is done for you.
Mount Agung is nearby but there is not very much activity at the moment, just a very small plume of smoke that is hardly noticeable. The weather in September/October is always good and every day we had a gentle cooling sea breeze in the afternoon.
The restaurant at the dive centre has really nice food and the free breakfast is simple but good. You get personal service because it’s not a huge resort and the staff all make an effort to get to know you. We hope to return again!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank margynicholas
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Love this place! ...In a couple of emails one of the owners (Tony) organised my transfers, accommodation and diving at a great price.
It took me two hours to get through immigration in Bali however the driver was waiting patiently, and was even happy to stop on the way for water/snacks.

The room was comfortable, with a nice breakfast, just as expected, in a great location just across from the USAT Liberty wreck.

The on site diving centre couldn’t be more accommodating letting me choose exactly when and where I wanted to dive over the couple of days I was there. The dive guides were knowledgeable and rental equipment was good quality.

Couldn’t ask for more... I’d definitely stay again if I’m ever in the area!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank PhilD1001
Reviewed 8 September 2018 via mobile

We a group of 10 (Europeans/asians) spent 4 super nights in there private 5 bed villa with private pool. Great spacious rooms, great views and great breakfast. Next time we are here we will definitely stay here again. Best Regards Team Andaman Dive Adventure, Koh Lanta, Krabi, Thailand

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ADAdive
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We came back after about 9 years. The place is even better than before. Huge comfortable rooms, good breakfast, helpful staff, friendly attitude. Very good diving, especially macro. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2018

The accommodation was comfortable and good value but my room was a little tired. The breakfast was great and the staff were very helpful arranging trips and transport as well as the diving on Tulamben wreck. My diving experience was great - a real highlight of my trip to Bali and that's saying a lot given that I've done nearly 100 dives in some exotic places. Jack (Wayan Nirka) my dive guide was fantastic. I was fortunate enough to have him as my guide exclusively for 4x 40 min dives - 3 on the Tulamben wreck at different times (early morning for bumpheads, late morning and a night dive) and one in the Coral Gardens. He knew all the great spots to find interesting things. I would highly recommend Jack and Tulamben Wreck Divers particularly given their professionalism and knowledge. I found it very daunting trying to pick a dive operation from the many that exist particularly in Amed but I would say to anyone to go with an established operation like Tulamben Wreck Divers.

Room tip: Upstairs rooms have views.
Date of stay: July 2018