Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Chanelle_P
Singapore, Singapore
Family friendly, warm service
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 21 Dec 2022via mobile
We had a wonderful week with Joe. The rooms and pool areas are beautiful and feel like a relaxing haven. We ate here most nights and were very happy with the range and quality of cooking. The staff are friendly and Joe was able to cater to all our diving needs too; planning an excellent range of dive sites and sightings for us. We also took the market and waterfall tour which we really enjoyed
Date of stay: October 2022
Room Tip: They can help arrange sensibly priced airport transfers too
Trip type: Travelled with family
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$110
3.1 km from Joe's Diving Bali - Dive Castle - Tauchburg
View more hotels in Tulamben
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 November 2021

Had a wonderful time at Joe’s diving. This weekend I did the SSI open water course. This was the first time that I dove. It was such an amazing experience I learned a lot and it was so so much fun. Martin is the best dive instructor, he is very passioned about diving and loves to share all his knowledge. He is very calm and makes sure that everyone is very comfortable in the open water. During the dives he makes sure to show you all the amazing spots and the different kind of animals that live underwater. I will definitely come back more often to Joe’s diving. Because I can’t wait to explore more together with my friends and Martin and Friska. During the course I also stayed at the resort, this was also fantastic! The place is absolutely beautiful, The rooms and all the facility were so clean, the breakfast was really good and ofcourse the company. Martin and Friska are wonderful people, they are really friendly, funny and helpful. It was really a wonderful stay thanks to them and their lovely dogs!! I would recommend this to everyone !!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Martin Steiner, General Manager at Joe's Diving Bali - Dive Castle - Tauchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2021

Thank you very much for this amazing review and we enjoyed the time with you a lot :-) All of us hope to meet you and your friends again. We will do our best to keep the standards.

Reviewed 22 November 2021 via mobile

Super nice dive center to learn how to dive. Me and my friends did the open water course. We could sleep here which was very nice due to the busy schedule of the course. Very friendly owners, amazing prices, good breakfast, nice accomodation, clean facilities and very enjoyable! Would recommend to everyone!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

It was pleasure to enjoy you and your friends. It was an amazing group and we had a lot of fun. Thank you for visiting us and hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 19 October 2021 via mobile

Myself and three friends recently completed our SSI open water certificate through Joe’s Diving Bali.

The full experience from start to finish was absolutely amazing! Martin, the dive instructor, was very knowledgeable, relaxed, and had a great sense of humour!
The facilities were perfect for learning how to dive and we were provided with well-kept equipment for all of the dives and activities.
The price was very reasonable considering the amount that was included in course.

If you are looking to complete your open water certificates or simply looking for a centre to take some dives with, I’d definitely recommend Joe’s Diving Bali!!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Martin Steiner, General Manager at Joe's Diving Bali - Dive Castle - Tauchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2021

Hi Gary, we love this amazing review. Thank you very much. Congratulations to all of you. You are great divers already and we enjoyed it a lot to have you here and looking forward to see you again. Enjoy your time in Bali and Amed. Next time Lucky will join the dive as well :-).

Reviewed 9 October 2021 via mobile

This is THE BEST DIVING EVER for me. Martin is superb and he is so patience that taking me and guiding me during our diving. And the price is the cheapest one but it is not lowering the qualities. For sure i never dive with the most beautiful experiences and the most competent dive master ever. Definitely i will come back. This wont be the last time dive with Joe's diving. Thanks to Mbak Frisca too Martin's wife. She helped me to prepare my dive too. Seriously if you wish to dive to Tulamben especially Liberty's wreck the dive site is crossing their resort and walking just 2 minutes. And the resort is the best too. Feelin homey there. See you for another dive :)

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Martin Steiner, General Manager at Joe's Diving Bali - Dive Castle - Tauchburg, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2021

We are very happy to have you as a diver and it was a pleasure to meet you. We hope to see you in the future more and Wiky and Lucky our dogs send also best regards.

Reviewed 28 September 2021

I went diving around Tulamben with my friend on this early September. While my friend was taking the open water dive certification, I accompanied him and went to stay on this place. Friska and Martin were also very nice! not to mention I really love their dogs Niki & Lucky.

I love the place, the view, the castle-like architecture concept, and the pools! with the affordable price, I got all the necessary facilities like an air conditioner, hot water, breakfast, etc. The only thing that can be improved in my opinion I think that it would be better if they have a bidet/water gun near the closet. Coz we Asians definitely need bidets! lol.

But the overall experience was excellent! 5 out 5!

Date of stay: September 2021

Hello Adjoyy, it was a pleasure to meet you, and we are glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We will also consider to install waterguns close to the toilets. So far we were focused on German guests and they have no idea how to use this waterguns. We hope to see you again.