Lowest prices for your stay
AU$162
Fully refundable before Sat, 20 Apr
Breakfast included
Hotels.com
All reviews dive center liberty wreck fish sea view manta point hour drive scuba diving restaurant staff night dive dive staff spacious room shrimp tulamben area ttt wolf resort equipment
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2023

Good and quiet hotel. The rooms have air conditioning, an outdoor bathroom and a terrace with chairs facing the garden, bar and swimming pool. You can always collect tap water for free. The diving school is in the hotel and you can dive from the beach. You have several diving sites within a short distance. On the side you can go diving on the beautiful and famous wreck the USS Interprice. The food menu is very limited, but tasty. There are also local restaurants within a very short distance that you can try.

Room tip: Ideal for muck diving with many beautiful colorful small animals. A good diving guide is needed to find them easily.
Date of stay: November 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 October 2023

The location alone ist a dream. The rooms are modern and stylishly furnished. I am curious, I can say the rooms all have a great view to the garden and the sea. The dive spots difficult to dive all in two weeks. 4-5 periods are possible per day. The guides try to show you a lot of small highlights under the water. Perfect for a photograph. My mask with eyesight get broken and they found an alternativ.
Everything ist just right here. The restaurant hast big tables also you never sit alone with your tasty meal. I am sure I come back again.
Greetings to the team!

Date of stay: September 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2023 via mobile

Stayed for 2 nights and did 4 dives around the resort area. Most spots are within the walking distance. Friendly and helpful hotel staffs and professional diving team. Thanks to Tisu and Heru for making the dives memorable. Explained the sites very well and cleared while taking good care during the dives. Will surely be back if there’s a chance to visit Bali again.

Date of stay: July 2023
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 5 August 2023

What can I say short of one of the most incredible dive holidays I have ever had. We were lucky enough to come to Tauch Terminal Resort on a dive trip run by The Scuba Doctor and words cannot express how good it was. The resort itself was well kept, accommodating and had all the facilities we required to host our group. The staff were wonderful and the dive guides went above and beyond to meet all our requests.

Travelling on a dive holiday for the first time since COVID and my first trip to Bali the wish list of critters to photograph was high, and low and behold the incredible guides and management ensured that all my wishes were met and exceeded expectations.

We are already planning next years trip to Tauch Terminal Tulamben and I absolutely cannot wait to be back! Would give 6 stars out of 5 if I could.

Room tip: Give your guides plenty of heads up of what you want to see so you can maximize your chances of seeing the incredible marine life.
Date of stay: July 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 June 2023 via mobile

We spent 8 days in the resort and everyday my wife went for scuba diving 🤿💖. We will always recommend the resort to anyone who want to stay in quiet and peaceful and also diving as well. Promise to come again when we think about holiday in Bali. Kris & Tim

Room tip: Traffic jam is the thing, spare travel times
Date of stay: June 2023