All reviews liberty wreck deluxe room hot water mosquito net rooms are basic restaurant staff balinese massage tulamben area mola mola early morning rocky beach private guide macro photography open water free nitrox pygmy seahorses mount agung
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This resort provides all you can demand if you do a family trip, a short staying or a scuba diving or snorkeling one. People working there have kindness as a trade mark and provide the customers with a great service.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Suci K, Owner at Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thanks a lot for your great feedback. We always try to do our best and we are happy if you enjoy your time. See you and your friends soon again :-) Suci and the TEAM

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

After being collected from the airport the 3 hours trek to Tulamben commenced just after 1230am on a Saturday morning. My hotel drive was waiting and whisked me away into his clean and tidy, air conditioned van.

Upon arrival at Tulamben I was shown to my very spacious double room and faded off to sleep. Up bright and early it was time for a light breakfast, eggs, fresh fruits and juice which was provided in the room costs whilst overlooking the bay and watching the sun rise - great spot to spend an hour.

I dived with the local dive guide Dilon, he found everything I needed to see and even things I wasn't looking for. Very helpful with Nitrox provided free.

While the week started a little wet and overcast it soon brightened up and then you really appreciate the air conditioning and the odd spa...

Overall I had a great week of diving and relaxing. Very nice surroundings and peaceful and tranquil. Just what the doctor ordered - even managed a few glimpses of the volcano through the clouds.

Room tip: I stayed in a superior and a deluxe room, both good value.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank WADiverDave
Suci K, Owner at Matahari Tulamben Resort, Dive & SPA, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your great feedback. We are all happy that you enjoyed your holidays with us and would be great if we can welocme you again. Greetings. Suci and the TEAM

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We are travel there in Dec for a diving trip,
our package is included Balinese Massage, like the massage so much.
The resort is providing a good service, swimming pool is good as well the restaurant.
Standard room is a bit small for 2 person, should upgrade to a better room

Date of stay: December 2018
Reviewed 20 January 2019 via mobile

First time coming bali and first time stay in Matahari dive resort. Lovely staff, everytjing is good definitely will come back again.

And also many thanks for Suci amd team for my husband birthday cake preparation.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank NICO1500
Reviewed 20 January 2019

We were pleasantly surprised by this property. It was clean and spacious and the staff were very attentive. The food exceeded our expectations - great selection and good quality. Breakfast not so much - but still good. Best mango juice ever . Ice is made from filtered water - no stomach issues for any of us and we only ate and drank here at the resort. Only regret is that I didn't try the spa earlier - such wonderful ladies and a great massage, mani, pedi and hair wash. The dive staff are super chilled. Our DM was Bentar. He made every dive a good one. We felt safe and trusted him with our newly certified teenage divers. Great wreck and good boat dives too.

Date of stay: January 2019