We arrived at Cicada after a fantastic stay at Villa Sungai with our extended family; from 13 we became 2! Had read a lot of good reviews about Cicada and wasn't dissapointed. I absolutely love the location; I am now a Petitenget convert and will stay in the area from now on. Cicada is situated next door to Sentosa Villas in a quiet street, very short walking distance to the main road. We literally had everything we needed in walking distance, including the beach which was just fantastic. The townhouses themselves are very large, and we stayed in one of only eight, so nice and quiet. They are in the process of building a smaller studio style townhouse which will increase their numers to nine. We stayed in a one bedroom which was huge; a large lounge/dining/kitchen are fully equipped with all the mod cons, and a small gardn which ad a plunge pool. The bedroom was enoromous with two vanity units, outdoor bath, shower and semi-enclosed toilet. The decor was quite modern, but still had a Balinese feel to it. Breakfast was included each day and delivered to us each morning at a ime to suit us. The breakfast menu consisted of the usual eggs, pancakes, french toast, noodles, rice, muesli, cereal, bakery items, juices and fruit. There was also a large water dispenser in each townhouse, as well as Illy coffee and quality teas. The mini bar and laundry prices were very reasonable, Rooms were serviced twice daily, and coils lit each night. Free wifi in all townhouses also. The staff at Cicada are lovely and very helpful, with a butler assigned to you each day for any requests. There is a very large main pool with several sunbeds around, and the 3 bedroom townhouse has its own large pool. We were lucky enough to stay in most room types, and can honestly recommend any configuration. I particularly loved the 3 bedroom townhouse which would be great (and very affordable) with a larger group. I would not hesitate in staying at Cicada again, and would find it difficult to find similar accommodaion at the same price naywhere in the area. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A new concept in beachside contemporary accommodation, Cicada Luxury Townhouses is where Bali holiday dreams come true. Just a short drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport and you'll be at our location in trendy Seminyak, right in the heart of where it's all happening on this magical tropical island. With the glorious golden sands of Bali's world-famous beaches only a short walk away, and surrounded by some of the island's best bars, restaurants and clubs, you'll enjoy a paradise getaway like no other. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cicada Luxury Townhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cicada Luxury Townhouses Hotel Seminyak
- Cicada Luxury Townhouses Seminyak, Bali