“Excellent Villa and I will definitely return”
other travellers have booked this property
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Villa Saba 10 - a 2 storey 5BR villa.
Our kitchen
Open plan living.
Enjoy a soak in our stone bath tubs.
Our living room 62 inch Smart TV has Netflix provided
Relax on the swinging couch
Relax on the swinging couch
Take a yoga class in our rooftop studio.
Stairs leading to the second floor
Relax on the swinging couch and let us light the poolside fireplace for you.
Our koi fish pond
Floor plan
Floor plan
Floating bean bags
the front garden
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Turkish first
Any
Sally E
Victoria, Australia
“Excellent Villa and I will definitely return”
Reviewed 3 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My friend booked Villa Saba 10 for her 50th birthday. From the pictures of the villa I thought it looked really nice. But when I arrived at the villa I was blown away. It was even better. It is a great size and layout. The pool is just amazing the bedrooms are so spacious and have a very luxurious feel about them. The size of the villa is great especially for a large group of people.
My friend had organized her party to be catered for at the villa. Jesse and Saba did a wonderful job in organizing this to meet my friends expectations. The table setting was amazing along with the food and of course the service.
A special mention to Ketut and Iluh for their wonderful breakfasts and the amazing Indonesian lunch they made us. Nothing was too much trouble and they always had a smile. A great perk was the mobile phone they provide to call for taxis massages etc.
I loved the villa so much I am returning with my family to celebrate my mothers 70th birthday.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The service and the feel of the villa
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Apr 2016
Thanks Sally so much for choosing us for your Bali holiday, it was a pleasure to host your group and we'd love to have you back again in the future!

bwild665
Melbourne, Australia
“Exceeded all expectations”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

My wife and daughter and I stayed for a week in May and could not have asked for a better Villa in Bali.
Everything about this amazing property fulfilled our requirements.
My wife celebrated her 60th Birthday and Ketut & Iluh decorated the pool and the bedroom and bought a lovely birthday cake to make it a great night.
Beautiful decore and attention to detail is a credit to the owner.
Will definitely come back.

Travelling group: Extended Family
amandaina...
Melbourne, Australia
“Exceeded Expectations. We will be back.”
Reviewed 25 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I booked Saba 10 for 4 nights after reading reviews. Would have stayed longer if there was availabality. Before I arrived I had organised a dinner party and Liquor with the help of one the owners. My birthday celebration was amazing and no request was too hard. The staff at the villa are truly amazing . Ketut definetly can cook a sumptious indonesian feast . We requested lunch one day and were suprised by her amazing meal at a minimul cost. We all said we could have stayed in everyday and eaten Ketuts food.
We also had transfers, massages and yoga pre organised proir too arrival.
The villa itself is fantastic. Spacious rooms with great aircon. The pool was big enough for laps and enough sun and shade to please everyone.
A really nice touch was the mobile phone left for our use. We could call for taxis, massages or take out. Ketuts husband is also available as a driver and his car seated 6 of us so we didnt have to get 2 taxis.
The Nook up the road is a great cafe/ restaurant as is the coffee shop across the road.
The villa is in a great area. 5 mins from Eat st but feels like you are in an oasis.
Loved the proximity to Batu Belig which has some great restauarnts and cool beach bar for sunset, Batu Belig 707.
Overall the staff and Villa were loved by all 7 guests who are all keen to return.

25 Apr 2016
Thanks Amanda so much for choosing us for your Bali holiday, it was a pleasure to host your group and lovely to meet you all, we'd love to have you back again in the future!

fuzzywuzz...
Bali, Indonesia
“Very fantastic holiday house for a amazing trip!”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in April 2014

Great space for your holidays! Had a fantastic time with friends. Open living room, and many other places in the villa is useful. Amazing staff! Was a very nice holiday!! Thanks!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The open space and the pool!
Liked least: nothing that I could mention.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
25 Apr 2016
Thanks so much for choosing us for your Bali holiday, it was a pleasure to host your group and we'd love to have you back again in the future!

RohanM592
“Couldn't get any better!!!”
Reviewed 14 May 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Stayed here for 4-5 nights and the place is amazing - the architecture and design impeccable - the hospitality is second to none. This place has just been designed for relaxing - it's like time stands still. I was going to ask for a few requests but would wake up and they were already done! It was seamless! Jess and his team are always on the front foot and couldn't have done any more! Close to everything and easily accessible. Suitable for adults or families with children. Only problem is I can't get back there quick enough! Would recommend to anyone. 10 out of 10!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing