“Great coffe class!”

The Koop Roaster & Cafe
Ranked #3 of 38 Coffee & Tea in Seminyak
Price range: USD 2 - USD 7
Description: Balinese Specialty Coffee/Single Origin specialist. We farm, process, roast, and brew to your liking from V60 Hario hand drip, Aeropress, ROK Presso, Clever Drip, etc as well as brewing house blends for espresso based coffee drinks (latte, cappuccino, long black, etc). Exclusive partnership with the honest farmers of Petang, Bali, growing organically in a micro-lot farm. Working with a local Coop to improve the quality of coffees grown in the region under a supervision of coffee specialists from Japan :)
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went to The Koop roaster & cafe because of a coffe class we booked online at Airbnb. We were met by the coffe enthusiast, Miguel, who has a lot of knowledge about coffe. The course was approximately 3 hours, where we learned about the history of coffe, farming, brewing, latte art and much more. Miguel made it a wonderful experience and was truly compassionate about his work. Would recommend this to everyone who wants a deeper understanding about the important work surrounding the coffe a lot of us drink daily.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Discovered Koop while doing pre-holiday coffee research. The seriousness behind their story convinced me that this was somewhere I would get amazing coffee. I wasn’t wrong! The coffee is incredible, it’s easily in the top 5 coffees I’ve ever had. Super smooth and creamy. I ordered the “mild and fruity” vs “strong and bitter” and it was definitely not strong. If you like strong but not bitter, perhaps order a double shot as it’s definitely on the milder side, but not at all milky. The food was also extremely good, i highly recommend the granola. The staff are so lovely, helpful and friendly. Koop has its own coffee farm on the island and the entire business provides a lot of jobs for the village in which the farm is located. Always happy to spend my money with a socially responsibility business :)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I went here a couple of mornings for my breakfast and i am not planning on going anywhere else soon. The breakfast is amazing and the honey lemon ice tea is the best in whole bali. It is comfortable, calm and the staff is super friendly. I have spend many hours working on my study here and would not choose a different place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t ask for more! Nice people in the morning when having your coffee and breakfast, thank you Miguel and Yuki!

Great place, it will be my escape place to enjoy my coffee there.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited the koop for breakfast. The staff are great and had amazing coffee and eggs. Will visit again

Date of visit: March 2018