All reviewsscoopon dealrooftop restaurantno liftsmall sidestreetmassages includedflights of stairscomfy pillowstwo bottles of watersmall hotelsafe areanight staynice amenitiestop floorfamily suitehour massagehuge bedrooms are big
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for two nights, the first being a very late arrival. Hotel pickup and check on were excellent despite the late hour. Facilities were more than adequate and inclusions in the room such as pool towels, bath robes, safety deposit box, fast and free wifi, hairdryer etc were much appreciated. The included breakfast was great. Location is a little out of the way but good eating places can be reached on foot.
Our only minor complaint was that the hot water heater is turned off at 11.30pm until 6.30 am so if you arrive late, prepare for a cold shower!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
The Visala B, General Manager at The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2017

Dear Wenlin
A sincere thank you for your feedback based on your recent stay.
On one hand, how wonderful it is to receive your positive review on this forum !
My sincere thank you for your compliments on our restaurant and the services provided by our team members. It is indeed our pleasure to be at your service and to craft memorable experience for you. I am also delighted to know how you loved the hotel location and the facilities provided that more than adequate.

Yet on the other hand, I am sorry to hear that your stay experience fell short of your expectation regarding hot water. Rest assured that our water heater is now operated 24 hours, but after midnight needs couple of seconds to flush. Your comment is appreciated as we continuously striving for perfection in our service.

Wenlin, my team and I are awaiting for your return and I hope to welcoming you again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

We were here for 3 days 2 nights to meet our wedding planner and Seminyak was a more convenient location. The hotel has very friendly staff who provided great service during our stay. We forgot our travel adapters and they were quite happy to borrow us a couple during our stay. Breakfast was great and they were very generous with the portion. Just make sure you place your order one day before. The pool was lush and lounge area was lovely. Rooms were spacious enough and had amenities like toiletries, safe, hair dryer, bath robes and slippers. However, the bathroom and toilet could use a good scrub. Hot water was lukewarm, we would have preferred it warmer. This hotel does not have lifts! My mother-in-law has bad knees so she struggled a bit with the stairs. So if you have tons of luggage perhaps request for a first floor room unless you are happy to scale some stairs. Apart from that, we had a wonderful stay. Great value for money!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
The Visala B, General Manager at The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Dear JuliaL4456

Thank you kindly for your lavish compliments! My team and I feel very humbled by the kind words and to learn that our dearest guests such as your good self experienced a wonderful stay at The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak, including the personally services performed by our team members. . I am also delighted to learn that you loved the comfort of your room and the ideally location of our resort, while at the same time enjoyed swimming pool and the food served at rooftop restaurant

Your constructive comment regarding the bath room is really appreciated, rest assured, necessary action has been done to improve our service

JuliaL4456, please do not hesitate to contact me for any of your future reservations as it will be my pleasure to assist.

With warm reagrds

Reviewed 20 June 2017

We stayed here for a week in March. It is such a lovely little place and the staff are so friendly. We had a deal where we ate at the restaurant twice a day, it was so flexible you had breakfast and either lunch or dinner, whichever fit best for you. We had a family suite and a double room. The suite was nice and roomy, a double bed and bunk beds for the kids. The double room was also a great size and had all the facilities you needed. This is a small hotel so not much going on for children but the every time we were in the pool we were the only ones there.
The location is good, lots of bars and restaurants within walking distance. The beach is also close enough to walk.
Great value and we would love to return.

The restaurant is on the rooftop and some parts are unsafe for children without supervision, small balcony wall etc.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family

Dear Katie C,

Thank you for your kind compliments, and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay with us.! It was truly our honor to be at your service and to be given the chance to craft memorable experience through out your stay. I am delighted to hear that you were able to unwind due to services provided by staff members, the comfort of your room and the ideally location of our resort, while at the same time enjoyed the food served at rooftop restaurant. Nothing is more pleasing to know that our dear guests such as yourself could enjoy your stay experience with us

Katie, all of us here are looking forward to welcome you back at The Visala Boutique Sutes, please do not hesitate to contact me should there be anything I can assist you for your future stay.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

We stayed here on a scoopon voucher but i wouldnt hesitate to stay full freight. Free pick up from the airport, always a beautiful smiling face at front desk and any staff you see around and fabulously clean not only the rooms but every part i saw. The lunch and breakfast were all you need and the aircon super quiet and cold. The Visala is walking distance to amazing restaurants, has 24hr convenience store 2 min walk. I cannot recommend The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak enough. Z beautiful 6 nights, thankyou thankyou

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dean M
The Visala B, General Manager at The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2017

Dear Dean M,

Wow, how wonderful we are to receiving your kind words and the genuine compliments! It was us who were thankful for the given opportunity to pamper you and your dearest ones. At the same time, I am also happy to hear that you loved the property as well as room, meal and the services provided by staff member.

Dean M, I do hope that the wonderful experiences of your stay at The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak lead you to stay again with us. My team and I are certainly looking forward to welcome you back; thus feel free to contact me if there is anything I can assist you with for your coming stay.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

This hotel is a cute, quaint little hotel with SUPERB staff! There is always someone ready and willing to help make your stay more comfortable. We loved the huge bed as it could easily accommodate our child. The breakfast was very nice and want to say a special thank you to Kawong and her staff. She treated my boy like family! The rooms are clean and the location is good as it's not too loud. A SPECIAL thanks to letting us stay in our room until our flight left-this was an extreme relief for us with 2 small kids and a flight that left at 10pm!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
The Visala B, General Manager at The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Sarah B

How wonderful it is to receive your positive review on TripAdvisor!
My sincere thank you for your compliments on our property and the comfort of the room. There is nothing more rewarding than to have satisfied guests, such as your good self, who enjoyed your stay and were well taken care off while staying with us.
I am also delighted to know how you loved the breakfast and the services provided by our team members. I am very happy to share your compliment to all of staff especially to Komang that treats you as a family, trust it will motivate them to keep up the excellent service.

Sarah, I do hope that those pleasant memories bring you beloved one back to The Visala Boutique Suites Seminyak very soon. My team and I are looking forward to crafting more memorable experience for you.