Breathtaking to walk into.....big smiles all day everyday from the "angels on earth"...the breakfast menu has expanded which was the only downfall of Le Jardin the 1st time we stayed 2 years ago....
The beautiful staff were always wanting to make our stay perfect...from a surprise birthday cake waiting for me on arrival...full mozzy sevice every night (no bites on us!)...a private bbq grilled seafood dinner in our flawless candlelit our pool villa...waited on hand and foot...and ask them to give you an air conditioned drive to where you need to go and they're ready in 10 mins...and we gave them a full run around over 8 days!
Absolutely love the people and love Le Jardin...great location...will stay there again - thanks Le Jardin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst the natural beauty and tranquillity of Seminyak, and developed on 4000m2 of exotic landscaped land that includes seasoned rainforest trees, Le Jardin encompasses an unsurpassed backdrop in which to enjoy a tropical retreat. Its nine two-bedroom and two three-bedroom villas are fully self-contained. The resort's setting features five star luxury facilities and a service area to support all villa operations.Le Jardin's design concept accommodates privacy, comfort and opulence with all villas featuring a spacious private pool and garden, outdoor living atmosphere and dining area surveying the swimming pool, garden area and lavish bedrooms complete with en-suite semi-open air bathroom.All of Le Jardin's delightful villas come with the same open-air concept. Pretty glass doors entice you to enter the spacious areas complemented by warm and elegant dark wooden furniture, marble tiles downstairs and wooden floors upstairs, and leather woven sofas that match the stunningly carved black dining table. A token of our management's creativity are the rattan ceilings and villas dubbed the names of tropical flowers. All odours from in-house blossoms to bath foam and shampoos release the scent and, therefore, the properties of that specific flower. This gives each villa a personal character. Rattan is usually used for furniture and floor mats but our audacious designers have taken it a step further, making the villas look innovative and stylish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Jardin Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Jardin Boutique Villa Hotel Seminyak
- Le Jardin Boutique Hotel
- Le Jardin Boutique Seminyak
- Le Jardin Villas Seminyak, Bali