USD 373
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 441/night.

Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 75
Agoda.com
U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 175
USD 144
Agoda.com
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 491
USD 254
Agoda.com
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 58
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 429
USD 115
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 220/night.

Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 656
USD 729
USD 618
1,507 results
All reviewsbeach bardeluxe ocean suitepotato headfamily poolocean viewmain buildinginfinity poolbeautiful hotelinsect repellentbeachfront locationwatch the sunsetsunset drinkskids clubpool staffour honeymoonspecial thanksthe general manager
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night (mum and 2 children) in the Alila Studios. Very conveniently located for the Seminyak restaurants and shops. Studio was modern and minimalist but with an air of luxury and comfortably slept 3 with an extra bed. Check-in was all very smooth. Rooms were all very well appointed - note studios are back from the main hotel although there is a very convenient buggy shuttle. The beachfront pools and restaurants are great and you get the best of the Indian Ocean as well as swimming pool - great poolside service. Breakfast buffet was excellent with a huge range of healthy options too. Despite it being a short stay, it was really enjoyable and was even better with a great room rate.

Thd only issue is the traffic in the surrounding Seminyak area which can slow things down if you need to get anywhere.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Eraynsfo,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the compliments given.
It was such a pleasure to hear that you and your children had a great stay and benefit the most from the comfort of your room, and the facilities provided. It is also a delight to hear that you enjoyed the delectable breakfast at Seasalt and the unobtrusive service performed by our team members. I hope that the memories crafted during your stay are able to light up your days and bring generous smile and laughter on your children's face as you reminisce them.

Eraynsfo, please do not hesitate to reach me should there be anything I can assist you with for your coming stay. My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you here again.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We ended a 5 day Easter Break with a night at Alila Seminyak and it was like OMG, why didn't we just stay here for the whole trip. We spent one night in Seminyak in budget accommodation on the beach which was fine, then 3 days at the Bali Legian Beach Hotel which is very overrated and under-delivered. When we arrived at Alila, we had a Manager that greeted us in the lobby area and brought all the book in requirements to us in the lobby area. No queuing or waiting at reception. We were given fluffy, cold flannels to refresh us, followed by a beautifully presented arrival drink and delicious treat all served on a wooden tray with the treat resting on what looked like a small cut out square of banana leaf. I have never experienced this level of personalised service all designed to make the guest feel like they are number one and a valued guest. Our room which was a studio was extremely good value in fact, we got a deal online that was cheaper than a night at the Bali Legian Beach Hotel. The room was beautiful, the building finishes exceptional for Bali. We spent the evening lounging and exploring Seminyak and the next day sampled the 2 rooftop infinity pools which overlooked the Indian Ocean. The location is magical. I would definitely recommend this to the discerning visitor who appreciates quality and the finer things in life. The location is within walking distance to Seminyak Village Square and before we departed at lunch time we had our hair washed and blow dryed at Body Works. Check out what deals are being offered and grab yourself a room. Well worth the effort. You will not be disappointed. Thank you Alila!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Rawkusworld,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us to cap off your holiday. Your genuine compliments have indeed made my day!
Rest assured that the pleasure was all ours to welcome you at our humble home and to have the opportunity to curate a memorable experience for you. I am also happy to hear that you were well taken care of from the moment you arrived to the time you departed.

I would also like to thank you for recommending us to other travelers. It is my hope that you went home feeling relax, recharged and ready to plan your next holiday with us. Please feel free to contact me whenever I can be of your assistance as all of us here are awaiting for your return.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went to the Alila beach bar on my own for a sunset drink. Unfortunately the sunset wasn't forthcoming but I had a wonderful experience. I was made to feel extremely welcome even though I wasn't a guest. The cold towel was a wonderful touch in the extreme heat!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

Dear Natalie P,

Thank you for visiting us that afternoon and I am very happy to hear that you were able to unwind by the beach and enjoy the ocean breeze. I hope that the beautiful Petitenget sunset kaleidoscope can be witnessed on your next visit.
Please feel free to drop by again as we would love to see you again, be it for dining experience or stay experience.
Natalie P, we are awaiting for your return.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel has a outstanding location . The room is nice , especially the ocean suites . The view is magic . Service is good but need more to be excellent . But overall it is an excellent resort in Seminyak

Room Tip: Need room sound system , like Iphone doc
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 684iwanc,

Thank you for the compliments given, especially on the comfort and cleanliness of your suite.
I would also like to thank you for your feedback on the service of our team members as we are striving to improve and perfected our service. At the same time, I hope that you took many beautiful pictures during your vacation and that you will return in the near time
If there is anything I can assist you with for your coming stay, please do not hesitate to contact me as my team and I are awaiting for your return.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Request for Alila Ocean Suite room but it seems all booked instead so they upgrade our room to Seminyak Suite. Thank you very much, it was great experience. The room was clean, modern, tranquil and we do love the excellence view from the balcony. Also, the service is totally awesome.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ahdadinata

Dear Ahdadinata,

Thank you for sharing your review with us. It is of our pleasure to learn that you had a fantastic stay and that you loved the serenity of our resort. I am also delighted to hear that you enjoyed your suite and were able to relax at the privacy of your balcony where you were able to witness the majestic Seminyak sunset. I hope that you have found us as your new “home” in Seminyak as we are looking forward to welcoming you again.