1,602 results
All reviews beach bar potato head deluxe ocean suite sea salt family pool ocean view infinity pool main building beautiful hotel insect repellent beachfront location watch the sunset sunset drinks kids club pool staff special thanks our honeymoon
Reviewed 6 February 2016 via mobile

We ended our honeymoon at this gorgeous hotel. They kindly upgraded us and gave us the MOST delicious chocolate cake as a gift. This set the tone for the amazing food - breakfast is incredible and the cookies and milk at turndown are so yummy!

The facilities are also fantastic. There are three stunning swimming pools all of which overlook the ocean as well as an excellent gym.

The location of the hotel is fantastic too. It is on the beach and an easy walk to the best restaurants in town (La Lucciola is a must!).

The only negative was checkout. It took four or five attempts to produce the correct bill and none of our cards worked at the Alila (they worked all over Seminyak and Bali) which meant we had to to rush to an ATM to settle our bill before catching our flight (our cards worked at the ATM!). Other than this our stay was wonderful and we would love to return soon.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2016

Dear Kpfleming194,

What a joy to hear that you had a memorable honeymoon while staying with us!
It's a wonderful thing to hear how you love the food, especially the chocolate cake, the cookies and the milk. Rest assured that I will share this with my team especially the F&B team who have crafted these delicious home-made food you loved.

On the other hand, I am sorry to hear that your check out experience was not a smooth and satisfactory one. Rest assured that we are looking into the connection with our merchant to ensure that this inconvenience do not reoccur with other guests. Thank you kindly for your feedback and I do hope to welcome you and your husband back to Alila Seminyak. Please feel free to contact me at plang@alilahotels.com should I can be of your assistance in the future.

Reviewed 5 February 2016 via mobile

Simply superb

Positives
Location - as close as it gets to the action whilst still being on the beach: potatoe head is your next door neighbor
Room: we were upgraded to a sea view room which had an incredible outlook onto the Poland ocean
Food was outstanding, world class breakfast with fantastic healthy options, but the food in general was excellent
Service was impeccable, with staff always around to cater to your every whim

negatives
Silly design of the lobby area means that if you happen to experience poor weather you are likely to get blown away but honestly this is nothing in the scheme of things

For a hotel that had only been open 3 months we could not believe how well run it was and enjoyed a fantastic 3 nights there and would definitely return!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Lara S,

Your compliments are like music to my ears and how you have made my day! Thank you for your generous praises. The fact that you enjoyed your stay experience and how you loved our food and room brings joy to us. I do hope that you are coming back to stay with us, tasting more of our food and be pampered by our team.

Thank you for your opinion regarding the lobby design related to the poor weather. We highly appreciate it and would like to inform you that as we write, efforts to minimize the downside of the inclement weather have been taken.

Once again, thank you for your valuable review and please do not hesitate to contact me at plang@alilahotels.com if there is anything I can assist you in the future.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Stay 1 night on January 2016. Room was spacious with two big sofa's. They upgraded me so i stayed in a room with balcony facing the pool and ocean. Separate bathroom and rest room ( nice concept i think ) good sofa at the balcony make you comfort while watching ocean and swimming pool. Pool Bar also provided near the beach and pool. Nice concept. The only thing is, they just open their breakfast at 7 pm and since our flight was in early morning so we cannot tried the breakfast. Luckily they offering us a coffee, tea and some breads with the nice packaging also a jam and mayonnaise in side.
Only 15 minutes by walk to Kayu Aya street and Seminyak road to find any shop you want. Nice hospitality from all staff.
Just keep it up and success ...

Room Tip: choose the rooms facing the ocean for better view
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled on business
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2016

Dear OikHanz1980,

Thank you for your compliments on the rooms and the beach bar. I wish you had more time to stay longer with us as to experience more of our breakfast menu and Sunset Symphony at the Beach Bar. I hope you brought home beautiful pictures from Bali and hope that you are coming back soon. My team and I are looking forward to see you again.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

Beautiful setting for this wonderful beachfront hotel centrally located in Seminyak. Spacious modern well appointed rooms. Delicious a la carte breakfast with great service. 3 x infinity pools too. Spa still yet to open though....Highly recommend!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Pierre L, General Manager at Alila Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2016

Dear Frequenttraveller192,

Receiving the above praises from a seasoned travellers such as yourself is very complimenting. Thank you kindly! I hope you are coming back soon so we can craft more memorable experience for you. Please contact me if I can be of any assistance for your coming stay as it will be my pleasure to be your holiday curator.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

My first experience with One of Alila's newest property. Awesome ocean front view to die for...impeccable front desk service that always at their best to assist you in everything (even for my personal arrangements).

The water at the infinity pool is crystal clear!! And also their effort to clean up their beachfront!! Fine black sand, strong Indian Ocean waves....nothing Beats a Healthy Morning Breakfast served over at their restaurant.

Not to mention, one of my Favorite....24 hour gym!!! Though it is a little under equipped but still decent enough to wipe out those sins you have consumed!!

All in all, a great place to have a short break, walking distance to Seminyak Square (about 25 mins slow walk) Alila Seminyak is pretty much self-sufficient that could keep you in it all day Long!!! Kudos and hope to be coming back again soon!!

Stayed: January 2016

Dear AeronC88,

Your enthusiasm in describing your stay experience at Alila Seminyak has indeed created a smile on my face. What a precious feeling you've given us. Thank you!

Your physical comfort and happiness is surely our paramount and we are happy that you were taking good care of; from the healthy food we provided to the gym and pools where you can work out. Hope you are staying fit and keep on returning to Alila Seminyak!