1,165 results
All reviewsrooftop barfunky hotelpotato headred poolpop artfun hotelstudio roomfat turtletoilet and showergreat designa la carte breakfastwelcome drinksliding doormotel mexicolacomfortable bedfree mini barthe ground floor
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3nights 4days in Dash, Upon checking staff are professional to greet you, breakfast are extremely good. Overall staying is almost perfect when our last day happen that we saw cockroach in our room. We even call the room service to change our towel but the thing is infront of us spray the the chemical like baygon they use so the smell kinda off for us specially i have an asthma. Hope they do fumigation to prevent this kind of scary thing.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Ekantik83, Front Office Manager at dash Hotel Seminyak Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Dear Amlabster,

I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Dash Hotel Seminyak during your recent visit to Bali and for sharing your appreciation with us.

We are delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay with us and particularly value our hotel. Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team.
I have noted with concern the comment on the pest control issue I shall take action with the team to rectify those issues.

It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to Dash Hotel Seminyak.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I was staying in the deluxe room! It’s 50 Sq meters with a balcony! The room is hip n modern. The AC was hot! But then they managed to fix it! The breakfast is really good! Tons of variety that u can order from the menu! The bar upstairs called the shack is pretty cool! N the bartenders are super nice! Really had a good time while I was staying at Dash Hotel seminyak!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Ekantik83, Front Office Manager at dash Hotel Seminyak Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear Ketty,

I have noted with concern the comment of the AC I shall take action with the team to rectify those issues.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

I booked dash Hotel Seminyak for a very shallow reason: the bloody red pool. It looked so intriguing that I told myself, why not.
But dash Hotel is more than just its intriguing pool. Upon checking in, I was told that they have this flexible check out policy. What a pleasant surprise. The location is unbeatable, within walking distance to places in Seminyak area.
Breakfast is wonderful, plenty of options, and everything is made to order.

My visual-dominated mind was very entertained by the way dash Hotel designed everything; the rooms, the hallway, the exterior, everything! It may be too bold for some, but for me, attractive.

Too bad I didn’t get the chance to hang out at The Shack, the rooftop bar.

Overall, it was a great stay, the best!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Agda,

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I've read so many good reviews of this hotel so my partner and I decided to book it for a week.
very shortly we realized it was a bad mistake that eventually ruined our holiday.
First impression: the hotel has a beautiful unique decoration and our studio room was stunning.
the customer service was superb! very friendly and nice and they even welcomed us with a delicious cake! how cute.
sadly, the friendly staff couldn't fix the terrible smelly drains. and we had to suffer a very strong horrific toilet drains smell throughout our stay. we could smell it at all time including waves of it in the middle of the night. disgusting.
in no time, I started vomiting to that smell and my partner got sick as well.
being sick in a very dark smelly room was not fun nor romantic. we told the staff about the smell- but their solution was to move to another room. from what we've head- all rooms had the same problem.
The swimming pool is nice but there is not enough sunlight -therefore dark and cold.
The jacuzzi at the rooftop- is cold as well.
The restaurant has excellent food- but sadly, not even one non-smoking area! so if ur a non-smoker- u have to breathe cigarettes along with your breakfast. yuk.
overall- very disappointing experience. will never book again.

Stayed: March 2018
Ekantik83, Front Office Manager at dash Hotel Seminyak Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Carma,

Your comments on the service provided by our staff are most gratifying and will be shared with the whole team. i m sorry for your experienced and
I have noted with concern the comment of the smelly drain and i believe our team tried the best to resolve as soon as they can, I shall take action with the team to rectify those issues. for your information our inside restaurant at Mya is non smoking only lounge and outside table are smoking area.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Happened to book a few nights here at the Dash hotel. Its pretty centrally located in the Seminyak area which makes for a pretty good base of operations. (Potato head is basically across the street)

Decor is kinda industrial modern w a bit of hyper sexual hipster art. Facilities are nice and offers a nice spin off the traditional beach or resort type accommodation. From what i have heard about some of the older hotels in seminyak is that the decor and facilities can be a bit dated (lack of reinvestment over time) but this hotel doesn’t fall into that category.

Room was spacious with a nice balcony that overlooked the internal courtyard/ pool area. The room itself was modern industrial decor. Plenty of seating and super comfy bed. The only con about this is the bathroom situation with the rooms. The bathtub and sink are kinda blended into a studio type format for the room. Only a small chest high standing wall define the areas. Separate shower and toilet accessed through sliding doors offer limited to no privacy. For my preference I would want the toilet to be a bit more separated or at least offer more privacy. (not that i am shy but sometimes we don’t need to share everything) Shower had a nice rain head over the top but be warned if staying w friends you better be comfy getting undressed and toweling off w the door open as there are no hooks or area for that in the shower.

Overall book the room and stay w ppl you are comfortable with like a girlfriend, wife, or mistress given the above. There is even a sex bar of lubes and contraceptives in the room to compliment the mini bar offerings.

Breakfast was a la carte unlimited (order as much as you want makes for great mix n match) in the hotel restaurant next door. Great variety of global options represented for a good start to the day.

Main pool is on the ground floor in a sorta courtyard area w loungers. Mini pool up on the roof level with bar and additional double loungers w towels and sunscreen laid out at the start of day for those not treking a few blocks to the beach. Gym (travel type) and spa representation onsite. Honestly the spas in town offer alot more and at half the price but I cannot speak for what the dash spa experience was like to be fair.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends