U Paasha Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
USD 175
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 94
USD 88
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 22/07
USD 239
USD 233
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 766
USD 296
HotelsClick
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 64
USD 55
USD 113
USD 87
Priceline
Amadea Resort & Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 108
Cancelon
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 123/night.

The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
USD 595
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
USD 851
USD 677
W Bali - Seminyak(Seminyak)
USD 604
USD 412
2,497 results
All reviewskids clubrooftop barthe club loungecelebrity suitepremier roomthrough luxury escapesjacuzzi on the balconyescape packagethe general managereat streetbeach poolday bedbuffet breakfastpure luxurysunset roadmemorable stayseminyak square
Reviewed 4 April 2018

If you're looking for wonderful staff, excellent amenities with everything you need under one roof, the Trans Resort is for you. Our stay was fantastic! The service is excellent and the breakfast is absolutely delicious!! Highly recommend this resort.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Trans R, Director of Rooms at The Trans Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Heleena J,

Greetings from The Trans Resort Bali!

Thank you for sharing us your review and we are happy to know that our facilities and services met your expectation. We also thank you for recommending our resort to other travelers and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I booked Trans Hotel for the end to my quick holiday to a close by island of Nusa Lembongan where I used to live. Location is perfect, for where I like to normally dine.
Reservations team we’re super helpful and informative, many thanks to Tania / Tiara for ensuring my stay was set by my preference prior to arrival.
Welcome team we’re on point. And gave me the little perk of energy I needed at that moment of the day! Big smiles and again very attentive.
Nothing was a problem at check in, or with any queries I had. Nice welcome drink and cold towel or arrival, and explained beautifully.
The room was fab. 2 baths. One on the balcony... with additional curtains for inside the room and for outside the actual balcony - attention to detail
Quality and selection of bathroom amenities were super. Aromatherapy associates as the amenity line also... an old favourite of mine!!
Bed and pillows and linen.... a definite luxury. I could have just curled up forever in that bed!
I squeezed the Indonesian Friday buffet an hour prior to going to Airport, and everything was delicious. It is a must try if you are staying on a Friday evening.
The GM Alex, is such a fabulous guy. This brand is blessed to have someone so passionate, attentive and genuine. It makes such a difference to have the GM or other directors come directly to you as a guest to ask how your day is going and how is the stay. It’s all of these points that make the difference!
To the entire stay wants me to book again for Bali and only stay at this hotel

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Lizzylox,

Greetings from The Trans Resort Bali!

Thank you for sharing us your review and we are happy to know that your recent visit to Bali is a memorable one. It is through the solid team that we are able to deliver our touches and we are glad that you feel this. Please keep in touch with us and we look forward to your next visit to The Trans Resort Bali.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The best Hotel we have ever stayed in, - world-wide! All areas and facilities were first class and the staff were so helpful and genuinely friendly. When we return to Bali we will definitely stay at the Trans.

Dear jamesmR9623TC,

Greetings from The Trans Resort Bali!

Thank you for sharing us your review and we are delighted to know that you have your home-away-from-home now in Bali, The Trans Resort Bali. Please keep in touch with us and let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here with my family prior to a mate's wedding.
Fantastic looking resort with excellent facilities.
The beach-pool was a real highlight for my 4YO
Rooms were in great shape. Worthy of mention was how they handled a leaky aircon, problem fixed within 15 mins, with a follow-up call 30 minutes later and an apology cheesecake sent up a few mins later.....
Being in Seminyak, its close to everything
They have bluebird taxis waiting on-site which is a huge plus.....
We had breakfast included in our package and was told that I could have "brekky-in a box" packed up for me since I was leaving at 0530 for a game of golf....what I did get was enough for 2....the coffe was spot-on as well (note that a barista made coffee is included in the buffet breakfast)
No wonder this place gets the 5 stars in bucket-loads....

Room Tip: Beach-pool, kids zone,
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank krishnan1404

Dear krishnan1404,

Greetings from The Trans Resort Bali!

Thank you for sharing us your review which would be very useful for other travelers especially when they plan a trip to Seminyak. We also thank you for your kind understanding to let us immediately follow up the air conditioner issue in your room. Indeed that our resort is located in the heart of Seminyak where many attractions are just within walking distance.

Please stay in touch with us and let us know whenever you have a plan to return. We look forward to welcoming you back and let me know if there is anything I can assist you with.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This is an absolutely fantastic place to stay, the resort is beautiful and the staff a just fabulous, I throughly recommend this resort if you are considering staying in Seminyak Bali, The resort is close to shopping, great restaurants and much more, check it out.

Dear derekparsons2018,

Greetings from The Trans Resort Bali!

We are happy to know that your recent stay is a memorable one and we thank you for sharing us your review which makes us proud of our touches. Indeed, the resort is located in the heart of Seminyak where everything seems to be within walking distance. Please let us know whenever your travel brings you back our way and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.