All reviewspaddy viewrice paddybarbacoacity viewswiss bellsardinesfamous restaurantpetitenget areathe room was nicesuite roomcomfortable hotelhotel locatedrecommend this hotelnice breakfastseminyak squaresmall poolstrategic location
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Excellent stay! Service is great, staff are friendly and helpful. Value for money and it's a nice experience. Not too crowded hotel, clean, comfy, and location is good!
Close to good restaurants. Great!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Swiss-Belhotel International
Muhsin A, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget Bali and sharing such a lovely comments following your recent stay. It was a pleasure to having you with us and I am thrilled to know that you had a perfect and memorable stay. We hope to welcome you back to our tropical paradise for your future holiday in Bali. If you require any assistance regarding your future booking, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely loved my stay at the Swiss Bel Petitenget! It's in an excellent position in the heart of all the action. Cafes, restaurants, nightclubs & spas are all a very short walk away.

Firstly, a big shout out to the staff who are unfailingly friendly, courteous & helpful. Housekeeping do a great job. Thank you Bobit- you did an amazing job!

The rooms are modern, spacious & the the air conditioning works perfectly. The shower area has a choice of shower heads. No bath tub though. Loved my little balcony overlooking the rice paddy.

The hotel breakfast is great & I went there almost every day as it offers plenty or variety & the hot dishes rotate. Best boiled eggs I've ever had! I would like to see salted butter available for those who prefer it to the unsalted butter provided. Maybe some Vegemite & peanut butter too!

There are several excellent eateries across from the hotel as well as ATMs, money changers & cheap convenience stores.

There is a lovely hotel spa & plenty of other cheaper spas close by.

Although I loved my stay, here are the things that need improving:

1. The towels- they are like something out of a prison!
2. No face washers or hand towel in the bathrooms.
3. The lifts- for days on end there was only one lift working out of 3. This was frustrating! Repairs should be done as soon as possible.
4. The pool is great but sun loungers need new covers as they are stained. Maybe replace them with chocolate brown ones that don't stain so easily.
5. Children swimming unattended. There is a tiny sign on the wall that says that children should be supervised at all times but some Chinese parents chose to leave their children alone. This is not only dangerous but selfish to other hotel guests. These children were laughing & splashing water everywhere. Clearly having a fun time which is great for them but I do not want to have to discipline other people's children- especially on my holiday!

The wonderful staff are what make this hotel such a winner! They are a great team & clearly well trained. I highly recommend the Swiss Hotel Petitenget & will return in the future.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor, it was wonderful to read such a lovely comments from our guest, happy to hear that our service especially really meet your expectation, and even you remember one of our team members, for us it’s a great achievement and surely we really appreciate the staff effort to make your stay enjoyable. Thank you very much for your advice, really appreciate it, we realize that we should get a lot of feedback from our customer so that we can improve our products and services to be better. Once again Thank you very much, the entire of Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget waiting for your next visit, should you need any assistance to book an accommodation please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 23 January 2017

Great price, good location, close to fabulous restaurants, but not if you want the typical Bali Resort/Pool Hotel. Room was very adequate and I slept like a baby on the very comfy bed. While there was noise from neighboring restaurants/clubs, it didn't really stop my from my night's rest but could affect light sleepers.The hotel served it's purpose for this trip but I wouldn't return unless I needed to be accommodated close to something in this area. It was a nice 20 min walk to Bintang Shops in Seminyak and about the same to Seminyak Square shops. Traffic was an absolute nightmare which made taxi's too slow to catch - better to walk - and I did a lot of that. Breakfast was included and I made sure I dined every morning, adequate again. Expensive and inexpensive dining close by.

Room Tip: Ask for the Rice Paddy side of the hotel, the other has outdoor restaurants/clubs
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Muhsin A, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us. It's a great pleasure to know that overall of your stay was enjoyable. Please apologize in regards the restaurant next door, it was out of our control, what we can do just simply maintain the communication with them, especially once they have a special event, and we will do our efforts to ensure the guest is not bothered by the music. Our hotel is situated in a very strategic area, where all the fabulous restaurants, bars, and cafes there, in a certain time especially in the weekend, a lot of people visit this area and create a little traffic as our hotel having a good access. Once again thank you very much, we do hope we still have a chance to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We just checked out of the Swiss Belhotel where we stayed for 6 days. The room was big and clean and had beautiful views. The staff could not have been more amazing, always ready to help and met us every time with big smiles. They truly made the stay that much nicer. Especially the young man that was there when we checked in last Tuesday and thankfully (so we could say a last goodbye to him) was there when we checked out early this morning.
The hotel has a beautiful pool, 24 hour room service (which we used and LOVED), and a fish and chip restaurant right at the front. It's easily walking distance to so many great, local restaurants and stores. A cab ride is extremely cheap if you want to explore further away.
I wouldn't recommend bothering to walk to the beach, at least not this time of year. Not sure if it's cleaner at other times, but far too polluted for my comfort zone. But there are some great beaches if you want to see some, just a short taxi ride away and again, very very inexpensive. We took a cab to Discovery Square, went to the beach there, and the can was about $7 AUD.
Breakfast every morning down in the dining area was very good, plenty of selections to choose from.
We will certainly stay at this hotel again for any future visits to this area.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 21 January 2017

The location was good with country side view. Just that the shower towel is old n the room floor is slippery. Breakfast is simple n basic. Overall we still consider satisfied with the hotel stay and the shuttle service they provided. Hopefully they will provide more trip for the shuttle service.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Swiss-Belhotel International

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on TripAdvisor. I am sorry to read that your stay with us did not fully meet your expectations. We try our entirely to accommodate all the guest's comments and suggestion to improve our service and facilities especially the towels and breakfast.

We do hope, it will not discourage you to return to Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget. Thank you very much for your kind feedback.