“Awe-Inspiring”
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dutch first
Japanese first
Any
nehamundr...
Mumbai, India
“Awe-Inspiring”
Reviewed 12 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

We stayed in the Royal Pool Villa for 3 nights..It was just perfect!
The staff is extremely polite and warm, always smiling!!
The villas are well-structured..adequate amount of space for kitchen,living area, dining, bed-rooms, bathing areas! Very clean and maintained.
All the essentials are readily available..and the staff is more than happy to help you for any additional requirements.
The location is pretty apt! A leisure walk shall bring you to the hustle bustle of the beach..
A fantastic experience!

Travelling group: Couples
GeorgeJor...
Singapore, Singapore
“An oasis in the making”
Reviewed 5 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

If you are one fussy traveller, then this is not the place for you. Other than that, there is no reason why you wouldn't find this villa welcoming and warm. From the welcoming and unpretentious smile on each staff's face, to the nice temperature of the water heater, everyday you just dread to leave the villa for anywhere else, because you already got all you need within.

A pool with clean water, a fridge well-stocked with drinks, all utensils clean and ready to use, cooked food a phone call away if you are lazy, abundant of movie channels on tv, nice clean bed and sheets, and the villa maintenance crew actually go from villa to villa before nightfall to clean up your villa, light the mosquito coils and clean up all possible bugs breeding for the night, to ensure no disturbance during your night stay. What excellent thought.

Of course there are still room for improvement, but I think the assurance and willingness to ensure their service quality is adequate to win my revisit on my next trip. I personally feel what is worth commemorating is, none of the staff was trying to make an extra buck by selling me something out of the ordinary. That is somewhat impressive, knowing that it was Bali we were talking about.

Eka A
“Great Place...”
Reviewed 22 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed from 2 to 6 th january. With my family.(daughter, 2,9 years )
Nice clean place.
Delicious breakfast. Friendly helpful staffs.
Many restaurants, stores reached by walk.also groceries and traditional market.
So, was really great to stay there.
Just the last morning, I needed some clean view in the kitchen and pool. I planed to have a goodbye swim with my daughter. Already asked the cleaning service but none of them showed up.
May be it's last day,
Just so sorry with that. Hopely cleanness
Is the rights of customer until his last minutes stayed.
But overall, it's great nice villa

kirstyjan...
Christchurch
“No complaints - just wonderful”
Reviewed 14 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

I picked this place blind based off Trip Advisor reviews. I have been to Bali before and also a travel agent so wanted to try somewhere different. We were taking our 2 teenagers and letting them have fun was a priority.

From the moment we arrived, we got 5* service. The 2 bedroom villa with lots of space, comfortable rooms, excellent beds, generous sized pools and the some of the best staff I've dealt with in Bali. The pool was important - was it large - yes. Was it clean - yes. Did it get lots of sun - most definitely. You can see some villas online are all shaded by vegetation, a fence, or the villa and this definitely wasn't the case. Our villas were very well looked after - clean, tidy and well stocked. Breakfast was excellent and so were all the meals we received. I appreciated the staff allowing the children to charge things to the room - the holiday was sooo easy. The location was excellent - very close to the supermarket and we got all alcohol and nibbles from here. The spa was excellent - do find out their specials as the spa is pricier than some others but you were always welcome and the specials were competitively priced.

Every night the staff offered to drive us to our restaurant of choice (even booked it for us). We taxied home afterwards which was never a hassle. They even ran us to the airport on our last day.

We would highly recommend and would most certainly return. Thanks

Tajerki
Sydney, Australia
“Very enjoyable stay”
Reviewed 8 April 2013 for a stay in July 2012

We didn't like Bali but loved the jerami villas. My family & I stayed for 5 nights in a 2bdr villa & hardly left as we found Bali just awful & dirty. The villas however were kept very clean for Bali standards & I was impressed. With your own private pool! Outdoor lounge & dining area it was a great relaxing holiday. Breakfast was served in the room with a lot of choice, & there was so much food that we had plenty left over for lunch. My teenage kids loved that as they did not have to get dressed & went back to bed straight after breakfast. Room service was really good value with alcoholic cocktails for around 3 AUD, the food was very cheap as well. staff was amazing & so helpful,they arranged our dinner reservations & transportation free of charge every night. The villas are very close to beauty salons so we arranged for the girls to come to the villa every day to give us a message by the pool. After dinner we'd stop at the salon for a foot scrub. My daughter & I loved the facials as well.
There is a lot of nice boutique shops in the area all within walking distance with nice European fashion at a great cost.
Even though we hated Bali we will return only to stay at the jerami villas & enjoy the pure luxury again.
Tip: ask for a lot of mosquito repellant every night when the staff comes for the turndown service :) we had at least 10 set up every night & never got bitten.

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing