“Perfect Villa, Perfect Location”
other traveller has booked this property
General view General view
Dining area
Dining area
Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, Sleeps 2
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 64 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Any
bpk77
Sydney, Australia
“Perfect Villa, Perfect Location”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This was my 3rd trip to Bali in 12 months and I normally stay at a sister location but they were fully booked and I decided to try Villa Jerami.

I am so glad that I did. The other location is smaller and more intimate, but I was very impressed with Jerami and will definitely stay here again. I stayed in a Royal Villa and it was large and well appointed. The private pool was immaculately maintained as were the gardens and all living areas.

The layout and gardens in the general complex are sublime, feels much more like a five star resort with all villas hidden away behind high walls that offer a really private setting and you feel like you are the only one staying there.

The onsite restaurant is handy for a quick, cheap meal with tasty but limited menu options. Daily breakfast delivered and prepared in your villa is a real treat. Choose your time and the rest is taken care of. The attached day spa is wonderful and up to the high standard of most in the area with attentive experienced staff that help you relax and unwind with lots of treatment options to select.

Its conveniently located right near Bali Deli to stock up on lots of supplies during your stay. It’s also tucked away from the busy part of Seminyak so there is no noise and you can really enjoy the facilities in private.

The staff were professional, very polite and attentive, nothing was too much trouble and would always greet you with big smiles when coming or going.

The only issue I could focus on is that the living areas are open air, while this is a great feature and adds to the tropical feel, there is no air conditioning for the living areas and found myself watching TV or reading in the air-conditioned bedroom on hot days/nights. The humidity can get a bit much.

Overall I am very impressed with this location and would happily recommend friends and family to stay here as I will book this for my next trip.

Travelling group: Solo
WorksOnly...
Perth
“Fantastic, relaxing stay. The friendliest staff in Bali!”
Reviewed 5 April 2013 for a stay in February 2013
person found this review helpful

I spent 6 nights at Villa Jerami back in February, with my boyfriend.

We stayed in a one bedroom pool villa and we were thoroughly impressed with the accomodation. It was all of a high quality and very clean.

The pool was a perfect temperature and perfect size. Fresh beach towels were supplied every day. Two beach loungers were located next to the pool, under a shade umbrella.

The location of the hotel was good - most of the time we caught a taxi to wherever we were going. It was a short walk to Bali Deli, which was fantastic to visit and fill up the fridge with food and drinks and buy snacks - the bakery section is fantastic!

My partner went to the spa and was thoroughly impressed and their packages were a great price.

The highlight of the Villa's are the staff. Nothing was too difficult and they were incredibly friendly. While we were there, it happened to be my birthday. My boyfriend snuck out to reception while I was in the bathroom and asked if it was possible to have some flowers delivered. He was advised the flowers would not arrive in time, but they would organise a cake for me. To my surpise, a cake was delivered to the room, accompanied by 8 or so staff singing happy birthday!

I can't think of any fault with my stay at Villa Jerami.

HolsterUK...
London
“Good One”
Reviewed 26 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Stayed at the Royal Villa for 2 days. Very nice villa they have there. Beautiful private pool. I got bitten by ants while resting at the pool chair. Just becareful on that. Very helpful staff as they can help you in anyway u need.

notsochub...
Lynnwood, WA
“We truly enjoyed our time”
Reviewed 7 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I are married almost 30 years, but that did not stop us from booking "The Romance package" Our villa was lovely, and we were greeted w/a tub of flowers in the shape of a heart.
Our package came w/internet, breakfast, one dinner, one lunch and an all day tour of the island and we each had a two hour massage.

The staff was very accommodating in bringing our breakfast early to our villa when they heard we would be out at 7 to go diving (the purpose of our trip).

The staff was so kind.

The breakfasts were very nice. The dinner in the villa was just ok. The massages were nice too!

All in all, we loved it and would go back

Eagles316
Chennai
“Fantastic and Perfect for Honeymoon”
Reviewed 11 February 2013 for a stay in August 2012
people found this review helpful

It was our Honeymoon and we had booked in Villa Jerami. It turned out to be a truly fantastic stay with amazing rooms and clean private pool. The staff were very hospitable and the food was very good. The response time of the staff was great. The Rooms were very aesthetically designed and the bathrooms were fantastic - Especially the bath tub and the outdoor shower!! Overall it was an awesome experience and would love to repeat it!! Another aspect which works for Villa Jerami is that it is strategically placed in the happening Seminyak area. It is located next door to Bali Deli, the biggest supermarket in Bali which houses a variety of food items. It is also very close to the beach (2kms) and close to Kuta/Legian areas (2-4 kms) which is the destination for party animals. A two wheeler taken on hire can give you the best experience.

Travelling group: Couples
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing