All reviews honey bees nice garden with pool building work going on next door traditional massage included breakfast is rooms are clean a great stay small fridge excellent hospitality room rate stayed here for nights minute walk to the beach cleaned every day wi fi potato head home away from home budget hotel
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Very pretty property, nice location near to lots of restaurants. The room was fine, hot water worked fine and was cleaned daily. Tv had several channels and USB to plug in our own movies. AC must have been a little dirty, I woke up stuffy and with a sore throat every morning. The worst part was the construction next door. They must be building a big hotel or something, so the construction will be happening for a long time. It started at 7am every morning so relaxing by the pool was not really an option. But for the price, it was a decent place to sleep (and great breakfast!)

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mermaid_mindy
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Excellent Food for your money. Definitely will recommend this place to anyone visiting Seminyak, Indonesia. I would have tried everything in their menu if my husband and I have stayed longer. We stayed for 9 nights in Villa Bunga and enjoyed everyone one of those breakfasts served at Honey Bees. They make excellent coffee like Starbucks but for a whole lot less.
All the staff are very friendly and always ready to serve you. Never forget to get the massage at the same place. Very good service and definitely took advantage of it specially it is very inexpensive. We got massage almost every night before going to bed.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Krisna R, Owner at Villa Bunga Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Really appreciate for your value time to write us a review. I hope you always remember about villa bunga and it service.
See u soon.

Krisna rai
Owner

Reviewed 26 October 2017

My wife & I spent our 31st wedding anniversary here and enjoyed it immensely! It seems like a boutique hotel without the pretense or high price. Everyone, especially Agus made us feel at home and went out of their way to help or answer any questions we had. The food is excellent and quite affordable in comparison to other local restaurants. They do need to install a water thermostat for the shower. Boiling hot or frigid ice water is not the most inviting way to melt the day away!

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We absolutely adore this place, they have so much to offer here, spa, restaurant, and of course accomodation! Their prices are so good there is almost no reason to leave the grounds. I had my first reflexology here last year, and fell deeply in love with the practice. I tried reflexology at another spa and it was no where near as good as the one my partner and I had here. The staff here are so lovely and friendly. We can not wait to return for another few nights before going home!

1  Thank Tala L
Reviewed 8 October 2017

We stayed for 4 nights and found the room to be lovely. The staff were very helpful and caring. The location is good for being able to walk to the town or beaches .
There is building work giing on next door but it wasnt too bad

Room Tip: Ask for m2 at the back less road noise
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple