“Beautiful Villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 4
Seminyak, Kuta District, Bali

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 85 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Any
Julie N M...
Perth
“Beautiful Villa”
Reviewed 31 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
people found this review helpful

Stayed here in Oct 2012 with another couple, we rented a 2 bdr villa. First time we have stayed in Villas and now wouldn't go back to a Hotel. Dayu was our housekeeper and she was very effeciant and most helpful and a great cook. The villa was located in walking distance to Coco supermarket, most drivers did not know where the villas were but we just got dropped off outside the supermarket each time and walked down a lane way to the Villa. Very quiet and secluded. It was a bit far to walk to Legian or Kuta but a cheap taxi fare and you were there. We asked the taxi driver to go via Sunset road each time as this was quicker and cheaper than sitting in traffic.

Travelling group: Friends
Sally F
Adelaide, Australia
“Paradise in Seminyak”
Reviewed 7 December 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

This was our 4th trip to Bali in as many years and we love Seminyak. After staying at Rumi Villas we will not stay anywhere else now. The villa and facilities, staff, surroundings and location offer such great value for money when compared to anything else. Honestly, it was half the cost of any other villas we had stayed at offering similar facilities, It was a pleasure to deal with the owner, Mike for the booking, and then to meet him while we were there for our 3 week stay. Suseni our house maid was a delight with a great cooked breakfast every morning as well as arranging massages and anything else we might want. The added bonus is having your laundry done each day. You don't need to take many clothes with you! We have already recommended Rumi Villas to a number of people who are thinking about visiting Bali and will be staying there again ourselves in 2013. What a wonderful, peaceful and relaxing holiday. Thank you Mike and team at Rumi Villas.

Travelling group: Couples
Teena F
Phillip Island, Australia
“Best place to stay in Bali”
Reviewed 8 November 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We can highly recommend Rumi Villas. The villa is absolutelybeautiful and the staff are priceless. Nana and Wayan are both just gorgeous, we can’t speak highly enough of them. Always offering to do anything to make things easier for us, so pleasant to have around and such beautiful smiles, oh and very importantly both great cooks! It was lovely to meet you, we’ll definitely be back (wishing we were still there).

ChrissyJ3...
Dunsborough, Australia
“You'll never go back to hotels!”
Reviewed 23 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

I'm a definite convert now.
1. Loved the privacy of my own pool - my own chaise lounge - swim when I want.
2. Breakfast when I want it (not fighting for a table and waiting in a queue).
3. Peace and quiet (no plumbing noises from adjoining rooms).
4. Fabulous friendly staff - Dewi our housekeeper was amazing.
5. Secure walls and a fab security guard.
6. Walk to Laksmana (Eat St) or Drupadi St for the easiest way to get a quick taxi.
7. My washing was done every day - I didn't need to pack so many clothes!
All in all I couldn't fault it. I WILL BE BACK to Rumi Villas.
Never going back to a hotel again!

Mrsvonc
Melbourne, Australia
“Stop the search - you've found your villa”
Reviewed 23 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012
person found this review helpful

I am reluctant to write this review as I want to be able to book into Rumi Villas for my next trip to Bali. I spent countless hours trawling the internet to find the perfect villa for our trip to Bali. And the perfect villa it was indeed! We had Villa Nyaman (2 br) and I cannot fault any aspect of our stay. I was worried that mozzies would be a problem, but honestly we had more mosquitoes in our hotel room in Kuta than we had in the outdoor living area at Rumi. The location was perfect, it was quiet, our housekeeper Dayu played with our one year old while we ate breakfast, nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The booking process was a breeze. The air con was frostily perfect. GREAT value. What more can I say? Stop searching - you want to stay at Rumi villas (you're welcome).

Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing