Open today: 9:00 am - 10:00 pm
Review Highlights
Nice place

Blown away by the buildings design. Very Beautiful and well built. We took the aromatheraphy... read more

Reviewed 4 April 2021
heggieNK
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Great apart from the very loud annoying Australians

A spa is supposed to be a quiet place, calming. My treatments were lovely, faultless but they need... read more

Reviewed 19 March 2020
seandavidu
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom

Recommended experiences in and around Seminyak
from USD 169.24
from USD 35.83
from USD 37.59
from USD 60.00
More Info
All reviews bath facial therapist spa bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

I had seen the mixed reviews on Trip Advisor, but work colleagues had recommended Bodyworks to me, so I went with my colleagues advice. Glad I did our massage was very relaxing and my hair cream treatment was also. The reception area did seem busy, but once in the massage room we escaped this and it was peaceful. Would definitely go back

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

I've visited bodyworks for mani/pedi for years - sadly the quality of service and staff attitude has slipped.
The girls are a bit rough (causing damage to my nail), sadly they aren't particularly friendly (they sit and chat to each other in Indonesian).
Why visit - it's very clean, it's easy to get an appointment and it's centrally located. Could you get a better mani/pedi - yes.

Reviewed 31 January 2017 via mobile

Spent all 3 afternoons at Bodyworks. 1st day: foot reflexology and 2 hours' shiatsu massage. 2nd day: traditional massage plus sports mani pedi. 3rd day: mandi lulur before heading to airport. Came early for all 3 days' treatments and they accomodated my partner and I. Best thing about this place: you get what you pay for, 120 mins' massage and not 100 mins + 20 mins of chitchat or waiting for the attendant. And the attendants concentrate on the job and do not whisper or chitchat while they are waiting on you. All in, value for money.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Didn't have an appointment just walked in and they were able to fit both my husband and I in for a massage, which was lucky as it's such a busy place. Once we walked through we saw how massive this place was, room after room! The massage was deep and very skilled, the rooms were great could turn the music up or down our room had a shower, others had baths. Unfortunately the only negative was the group of people have pedis or foot massages next door in the outside area talking so loudly that it was hard to ignore and hard to relax completely. There are signs up to be quiet as massages are in progress but I guess it's hard to control a group of noisy people. Next time I'll ask for a quiet room as the treatment I couldn't fault and can't wait to visit again!

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed 3 January 2017

I came here twice over my trip, as the fitness holiday I'd booked with had arranged two separate massages here. I'm happy I booked my own massages elsewhere during my time as well, because my experiences here left a lot to be desired.

Both times, the front desk was quite abrupt with me. I had multiple people asking me at different times if I had an appointment, what my treatment was, etc. It's fine if it's once or twice, but by the fourth time of providing the information, I was losing my patience. They were never very friendly and by the time I'd walk into my massage, I felt more stressed than before I'd step foot into the place. The bathrooms always had a line to use them, and that's the overall feeling of this place: impersonal and generic, hoping to churn out as my people as possible.

Both massages were fine, nothing to write home about, though the ladies themselves were very nice. I asked them to change the pressure a few times, but it still ended up feeling more like I was getting an oil rub and not a massage.

Combined with the front desk experience and the atmosphere overall, I'd go elsewhere. I enjoyed Cool Spa for something cheaper and still pretty good, or Spring Spa for something a little nicer with better quality. I wouldn't come back here or recommend it.

1  Thank Kissairis M